The Chinatown Collective 唐人街集體

ctown.png

The Chinatown Collective aims to portray a realistic approach to a unique Chinese criminal organization based in Los Santos' Chinatown. Above everything, we emphasize character development & authentic roleplay to occur within & outside the organization.

Coming into the faction, your expectations should be that everything must be treated strictly in-game. At any time, your character may be insulted, assaulted, or even killed.

Joining will be vetted through IC interaction outside of the faction script before being set-off to recruitment & factional progression in-game to make sure we stay true to the concept and keep a high standard of roleplay & portrayal. Your character can be denied for a multitude of reasons, so it's best you reach out to leadership first before making a character that's attempting to join the organization. General things we look for are male Chinese impoverished youth, though exceptions are sometimes accepted as well.

For any questions or guidance, please join our faction discord https://discord.gg/vyNEByeCcc 

or private message can#8229 or george#4074 on discord.

Edited by can
  • Upvote 5
  • Applaud 1

Look's good  .

I have some suggestions

Im chinese live in china  in RL .I find some characters lastname so strangeness..... I don't know this characters in game world from where ,but if from china ,them lastname is so strangeness..Like a "Rui" "Koh" "Wuying" .....In RL ,No chinese have this Lastname .

And ..Not all members of the Hong Kong triad are relatives, maybe some people in the organization are relatives but not too many. After all, most people hide their family information after joining illegal businesses..

In Englishworld u role 100% Chinese gang have some hard .. But but i support this factions .

Maybe In game world maybe some day I wanna join us 😁

• Upvote 15
  • Applaud 2
18 minutes ago, Luis said:

Look's good  .

I have some suggestions

Im chinese live in china  in RL .I find some characters lastname so strangeness..... I don't know this characters in game world from where ,but if from china ,them lastname is so strangeness..Like a "Rui" "Koh" "Wuying" .....In RL ,No chinese have this Lastname .

And ..Not all members of the Hong Kong triad are relatives, maybe some people in the organization are relatives but not too many. After all, most people hide their family information after joining illegal businesses..

In Englishworld u role 100% Chinese gang have some hard .. But but i support this factions .

Appreciate the feedback very much. We will work on correcting the naming issues as soon as possible, for sure!

💯

3 hours ago, Luis said:

Look's good  .

I have some suggestions

Thanks for the feedback and support , we're doing our best to get the right portrayal and we'll make sure to get the names right this time. 🔥

• slothy locked this topic