make ttcf characters

arkan

34 minutes ago, honey. said:

Pretty much this, @Aquila.

We understand and completely welcome people who are not as experienced with jail roleplay as others may be. I can say, you will have a more 'realistic' experience if you are roleplaying a male. The females within the system in general do not have much of an idea about what is being portrayed and it can sometimes feel like highschool detention. It's a work in progress trying to better that knowledge for those members of the community.

We have a ton of guides (no they're not massive reads) within our forums.

https://lssd.gta.world/viewforum.php?f=205

You'll need to make a request to get the "Inmate" role to see this area, here: https://lssd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=204&t=68

Thanks honey., and @Gaius.

Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna make a jail character because I'd like to expand my horizons. It's just a case of picking which one of my characters will be impacted properly from being in jail.

Is there a regime throughout the day or is it mostly lock up until night or something? Because I'd imagine given that it's a game, people have stuff to do during the day OOC so staffing might be an issue.

2 minutes ago, Aquila said:

Is there a regime throughout the day or is it mostly lock up until night or something? Because I'd imagine given that it's a game, people have stuff to do during the day OOC so staffing might be an issue.

There's no set schedule because it's simply impossible to keep up with one due to the differences in timezones. Most people do roleplay their daily program though, they just aren't synced in due to their timezones.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well first we need more deputies willing to go in jail duty. There’s been 10 plus murders in the last 3 weeks in TTCF and about 10% are somewhat prosecutable. Every case I’ve inquired on; the deputy was not able to secure alll evidence or toss the cell block because they significantly lacked man power, they were the only ones on duty in jail.

TTCF roleplay is appalling and would attract more people if there were actually guards on duty who had half a clue what they were doing. I filed habeas corpus to be released and I had to bicker OOCly with a new deputy  because they thought I was full of shit. 

SD needs to prioritize TTCF instead of driving around Davis.

50 minutes ago, Brett Love said:

Well first we need more deputies willing to go in jail duty. There’s been 10 plus murders in the last 3 weeks in TTCF and about 10% are somewhat prosecutable. Every case I’ve inquired on; the deputy was not able to secure alll evidence or toss the cell block because they significantly lacked man power, they were the only ones on duty in jail.

TTCF roleplay is appalling and would attract more people if there were actually guards on duty who had half a clue what they were doing. I filed habeas corpus to be released and I had to bicker OOCly with a new deputy  because they thought I was full of shit. 

SD needs to prioritize TTCF instead of driving around Davis.

agreed, we're currently reworking a lot of custody services in the group of deputies we do have handling a majority of ttcf

under the @Wildcat administration, TTCF will become a priority.

remapping and new procedure implementation has begun, if you continue to have issues please feel free to contact dushman#0555

Edited by arkan