make ttcf characters

arkan

• 3 weeks later...

I've recently compiled a really decent guide on roleplaying in prison/jail and submitted it on the LSSD forums, you can find it here: https://lssd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=564&t=11999 Sign up on the forums and request an Inmate rank and then you should be able to access it. It's a really good starter for people interested in prison roleplay, so don't be afraid and MAKE TTCF CHARACTERS.
Also, If you need any guidance or help, shoot me a PM on the forums and I'll try to give you a couple ideas on starting.

Custody roleplay has always been one of my favorite RP scenes. It forces you to roleplay more creatively and with very few superficial things; like cars, nightclubs and big houses. I had a blast doing it at SACF on lsrp. 

I'm a newbie to GTA World but I'd totally make a TTCF character.

Edited by NitroSky
2 hours ago, tchotchke said:

i havent been arrested on any characters yet and tbh im still pretty new to gtaw but im just wondering: what is the prison experience like for female characters? are they housed with male inmates or are they separated?  how does it work? 

The females have their own seperate pod. It's inactive a lot of the time but sometimes you can find a decent female population, I think we even have a couple female lifers.