make ttcf characters

arkan

8 minutes ago, Tr1bal said:

And you made this thread because it is already overflowing with inmates? No? I didn't think so. I just offered an helping thought. People need to be forced to be in there to give lifers something more to RP with. 

there’s a healthy amount of regular inmates coming in and out alongside the lifer population. think as more people play in TTCF they get more creative with their rp so it’s not constantly dependent on such a big group of people. while there are issues with sentencing that doesn’t mean all our discussion has to be on it. this is more of a thread for people who have an interest to receive the links they need to go forward or to be able to ask questions

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Tr1bal said:

And you made this thread because it is already overflowing with inmates? No? I didn't think so. I just offered an helping thought. People need to be forced to be in there to give lifers something more to RP with. 

Make a TTCF character!

Edited by F0r3sT
Make TTCF characters.
3 hours ago, Tr1bal said:

Not necessarily. We've had great interactions with the existing lifer pool. Your suggestions are good, but there's no need for the cynicsm. Jail RP is doing well and it will continue to do well if we encourage people to participate.