Lower the BF-400s speed

On 1/27/2021 at 9:52 AM, Corey_ said:

Just make it more expensive it shouldn't cost 20k, should cost around 80K or 100k since it's a competition spec dirt bike. No idea who made it the cheapest dirt bike when it's literally the best one on GTA. Would make more sense for people to be using something like a Sanchez or an Enduro rather than something that's literally used in motorsport.

I'm gonna be honest, this is the last thing that's needed. As someone who used the BF At one point as a bike for a south central character heavily invested in the bike life subculture, this is stupid. We don't need more unrealistic vehicle prices. A Rally 450 is $30,000 - seems to be one of the only vehicles on the server anywhere near it's real life price!

It would be much better if shit portrayal wouldn't be so coddled. This favela roleplay is dumb as shit. People need to stop putting a band-aid over the problem and crack at it at the source.

Edited by Dom.
2 hours ago, Dom. said:

I'm gonna be honest, this is the last thing that's needed. As someone who used the BF At one point as a bike for a south central character heavily invested in the bike life subculture, this is stupid. We don't need more unrealistic vehicle prices. A Rally 450 is $30,000 - seems to be one of the only vehicles on the server anywhere near it's real life price!

It would be much better if shit portrayal wouldn't be so coddled. This favela roleplay is dumb as shit. People need to stop putting a band-aid over the problem and crack at it at the source.

theres like 4 other dirtbikes that aren't extremely overpowered. sanchez, manchez, enduro, manchez scout

3 hours ago, Dom. said:

More realistic penalties for crimes. That'll cut it down real quick.

Or cull the artificially lucrative atmosphere for robbers by locking money behind credit and debit cards. Never mind I still don't know why I have to have tens of thousands of dollars in cash on hand to furnish my apartment. This has been a problem for years at this point and it shows no sign of going away any time soon.

Even though I could've taught myself the programming language and scripted it myself in the time the server has been waiting for it.

1 hour ago, Corey_ said:

theres like 4 other dirtbikes that aren't extremely overpowered. sanchez, manchez, enduro, manchez scout

Just to confirm both the Manchez and Manchez Scott (same handling) can still pull the insane speed boost from wheelies the BF400 can, they're basically the same as the BF400 aside from the wheelie cruise control you can do with the Manchez. 

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
On 2/2/2021 at 12:24 AM, Henning said:

This.

capping the bikes will solve the issue for a little bit until people find a new meta. I'm sorry but it's not that hard to figure out who the are people doing this, there's literally rows of BF-400's parked Davis outside of complexes like we're living in a favela. 

I've seen many, many factions use Bf-400's for hits and sometimes in convoys who aren't in Davis. I'd go as far as saying 90% of the factions on the server have used the BF-400 for a hit before, and that's not even an exaggeration. The bike is the most commonly used vehicle because it's OP af, even though it's trash roleplay. Like you said, it's like were living in a favela. People abuse this bike because it's fast af and has crazy good handling, so actually, capping the bike would solve the issue and make it a lot more realistic. People might resort to sport bikes, but at least that's a "little" more realistic, especially considering sport bikes are a lot more expensive.

Edited by Moe

Lowering the speed or raising the price won't fix anything, it will continue to be a motorcycle that can go through all kinds of roads, there are also alternatives such as the Sanchez, Manchez and Enduro, which can also go through all kinds of roads, perhaps the staff should have a stronger hand with those who use the motorcycle as if they were the horses of the outlaws from RDR2.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Karner locked this topic