[LSNN] 24 Hour News: Violent LSSD crackdown on "Cancel 6" Protest leaves multiple injured.

Al-Malikah

14 hours ago, Nikki said:

Username: realNikkiJames

Comment: This will not go unanswered. This city is going to be burning and that damages, injuries and deaths will be on G6, LSPD and LSSD. The LSPD drove over my knee as I went out of my way for them, then tried to arrest me for god knows what reason.

This is not over, and thats a promise.

Username: Anon43214123

Comment: Someone must have driven over your fucking head too, while you were a baby. There's no other explanation for such severe brain damage.

14 hours ago, Nikki said:

Comment: This will not go unanswered. This city is going to be burning and that damages, injuries and deaths will be on G6, LSPD and LSSD. The LSPD drove over my knee as I went out of my way for them, then tried to arrest me for god knows what reason.

Username: FakeNikkiJames

Comment: Why didn't they kill you with their car? Damn. Our lives would be better and easier without you.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

Username: Ihavedaddyissues

Comment: Social Media crazies, immune to violence from behind their screens, get a taste of real life and cry about it on the internet. Stay at home and make sure you don't breed, please. You'll be doing us all a service.

Just now, SULLI said:

Username: Ihavedaddyissues

Comment: Social Media crazies, immune to violence from behind their screens, get a taste of real life and cry about it on the internet. Stay at home and make sure you don't breed, please. You'll be doing us all a service.

Username: Colonel

Comment: That's the spirit!

17 hours ago, Nikki said:

Username: retireddep

Comment: Damn, that's crazy but nobody asked, kys nerd

• Upvote 1

Username: LSSDINNOCENT

Comment: what do these dumbasses expect? they pushed a secure line and they were detained because of it, and later let go. not even placed under arrest. i really do wonder what the fuck is being taught at ulsa these days to create these inbred retards.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic