[LSNN] 24 Hour News: Violent LSSD crackdown on "Cancel 6" Protest leaves multiple injured.

Al-Malikah

Username: IamYourFather

Comment: So you're telling us the SD used their force and authority to scream insults towards civilian during the entire protest, and none of you had the briliant idea to record it in a year where 4k cameras are cheaper than the lastest smartphone around? 

You, a newsgroup, claims something without any evidence to back it up, and expect people to believe it? 

Also, when they try to breach a perimeter and think they're better than the others, what would they expect? Being welcomed with open wide arms?

Username: SanMiguel95

Comment: Y'all act like LSSD even wanted to be there in the first place. The LSSD don't give a shit about G6. You really think Sheriff's wants to risk their reputation for a bunch of rent a cops who can't handle a shift at USLA without reaching for their gun in fear? They are just doing their jobs so they can put food on the table, same as everyone else.

Edited by Dingus
2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Username: realNikkiJames

Comment: This will not go unanswered. This city is going to be burning and that damages, injuries and deaths will be on G6, LSPD and LSSD. The LSPD drove over my knee as I went out of my way for them, then tried to arrest me for god knows what reason.

This is not over, and thats a promise.

Username:  280H2

Comment: That went so well last time didn't it lol. Ask the ones who went for a swim in the Alamo Sea 😉

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic