[LSNN] 24 Hour News: Violent LSSD crackdown on "Cancel 6" Protest leaves multiple injured.

Al-Malikah

5 minutes ago, Conway said:

Username: Springbreak1992

Comment: interesting how this news article is bias and states deputies shot into the crowd, but doesn't state that it was riot control guns. This is what happens when you rely on mainstream news articles published before all the facts are released, from news reporters that insist on inserting their own agenda into articles to brainwash people

Username: RKHATI

Comment: Read the full sentence. We have received no confirmation from the LSSD at this time whether they were riot control guns or not, which is why I have clearly stated two separate times in the article. Just because you wish something to be bias does not make it so. 

image.png

image.png.afef833842ced34f2fdf34678ba650c4.png

Just now, Al-Malikah said:

Comment: Read the full sentence. We have received no confirmation from the LSSD at this time whether they were riot control guns or not, which is why I have clearly stated two separate times in the article. Just because you wish something to be bias does not make it so. 

image.png

Username: PurpleDPill

Comment: I think you knew full well that no live ammunition but included those lines anyways because buzzwords like LIVE AMMO USED will get you more readers. Personally? LSNN is on the same tier as Weazel news. I bet you don't even know the name of the man who was killed!

• Applaud 1
Just now, arkan said:

Username: PurpleDPill

Comment: I think you knew full well that no live ammunition but included those lines anyways because buzzwords like LIVE AMMO USED will get you more readers. Personally? LSNN is on the same tier as Weazel news. I bet you don't even know the name of the man who was killed!

Comment: 

k

• Upvote 1
36 minutes ago, Tsarna said:

Play by the rules, not make your own rules.

Username: TheRealCarrySaunders
Comment: We're still speaking of the same people that found it super just the G6 guy who shot and then got shot infront of Fantasia Hall was killed at the spot, and cheered that loudly. So it comes to no real surprise they're actually of terrible moralic standards.

One murder bad, the other murder good?

That's now how it runs, children.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I sincerely hope that same as other involved entities, ULSA will hold students that breach the law accountable-

We might have future DA's studying law promoting vigilantism here (that's pure speculation though, I don't know what Mr Gashi studies)

8 minutes ago, Al-Malikah said:

image.png

Username: Springbreak1992

Comment: I did read the full article, and I wish I hadnt since it turns out you're just an antifa boot licker. If lethal force was used the scene would look totally different with people on the ground dying, but its not. Like I said youre wording this entire article in a way that stirs anger and confusion amongst our community, exploiting this sad situation in an attempt to get more clicks from more public outrage. Furthermore you're openly admitting to writing this article without knowing all the facts, when facts are something people reading the news want to see. I see nothing here saying this is a developing story and it reads itself as a concluded article. Please sit down

• Applaud 1

Username: Scratchcards

Comment: Amazing the one thing that started all of this, was the same thing how it ended. People meant to protect using force when not necessary.

To the Sheriff's covering their name tags, it will catch up to you. Don't worry.

Fuck LSSD.

Fuck Gruppe 6.

Edited by Jura
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic