[Fundraiser] www.DavisHighSchool.com

Shekh

image0.png
We at Davis High are asking for donations. Due to a lengthy legal process, we have run out of funding needed to get the school operation. Construction and interior-design to get the school operational is the main focus and is simpy not possible with the current assets that we at Davis High are in access of. Sadly because of this, we must turn to the generosity of the public to finish this long-awaited project. To do this we are aiming for a goal of $203,000. This will go towards classrooms, a swimming pool, and a gym/court within the school. 

Please donate what you can, and if you cannot donate #share the website. Donators of $5000+ will be able to leave a comment along with their donation, and will have their names placed on a honorary plaque within school premises. The website will automatically update as we wish to share with you the progress of Davis High and keep you on this journey with us. Links for donations will be below, with a username based system for those who wish to preserve anonymity.

2-2-paypal-donate-button-picture.png
Progress: $55,500/$203,000

((Donate in spoiler))

Spoiler

(( /banktransfer -Amount- Liam Shen ))

Username: 
Amount Donated: 
------
(Optional) Comment: (( Comments are only available alongsde donations of $5,000+ ))

Edited by Shekh

Username: WinstonThaPimp

Amount: $5,000

Comment: god bles these kids... everyone deserves a right to education... ur doing gods work!!

The payment was charged back after the comment was submitted as it was made through PayPal

Edited by nazematorul
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

2NP5L7k.png

Username: MØBLER Home & Comfort
Amount Donated: $5,000

Comment: We hereby would like to support your efforts with this project, please accept this five thousand dollar donation, along with our offer of constructing and furnishing one entire classroom in the building, supplying the school with brand new, up-to-date equipment and quality, Scandinavian furniture, covering all fees and expenses of this procedure. Please, contact us as we are eager to help you make this project come to life.

Edited by lewhiskas
  • Upvote 1

(editted slightly because I don't think the name I entered is visible on the actual page)

To:(whatever public email address is for the principle's office of Davis High)

Subject: Davis High School Funding

To whom this may concern.

Having seen your donator page for Davis High School, I can not help but be reminded of the inequalities that are so systemic in our society and that as a primarily African American population, how unfairly the young of Davis are impacted by this.

As a core value, ULSA acknowledges that modern societies carry historical and divisive biases based on race and ethnicity.

From Slavery, to forced segregation under Jim Crowe laws and red lining, which even to this day play a drastic part in the disparity that make High Schools in low income areas so underfunded compared to those in more affluent areas.

I firmly believe that those in positions to help and remain silent are complicit in their support for inequality and I'd therefore offer to help where I can.

As a member of ULSA's student union, I can help muster support to run a fundraising event to generate the revenue required towards your goal, but do discuss in more detail, please get in touch with me at your convenience. Together, as a community we can help raise the funds Davis High so desperately needs.

In Solidarity,

Alyssa McCarthy

ULSA Student Union President

Edited by Alyssa McCarthy

Username: WayneMurphy

Amount: $25,000

Comment:

In hopes for a better future without the liberal interference of stuffing younglings heads with their propaganda.  For the future where free will and free speech walk hand in hand, where arguments are based on facts and rational thinking and not on the loudest voice. For the future where opinions are sacred – no matter how ‘stupid’ they may look to the other side – and a person is not being persecuted for having one on their own. You are what you eat, you think what you see.

“Let him not put his hope in what is false, falling into error: for he will get deceit as his reward.” - Job 15:31

• Shvag locked this topic