Magnolia Records x Gruppe 6 Press Release — CCTV Released

ecstasy

1 hour ago, Montana Fats said:

Username: thatguy!

Comment: g6 saved my life tonight, the guy was a thug and had a gun.

Username: Wallahi

Comment: Big brain logic - Posting this kinda shit on a CCTV video everyone can freely access and watch which shows the guy did not in fact have a gun, very clearly and very visibly was not armed and expecting everyone to believe you when they can clearly just, view the video and see otherwise. Try harder next time.

Username: confused
Comment: Something about this situation is not sitting right with me... It all seems clear cut, however there's always a "but". Can someone that isn't autistic in these comments explain to me:

- Why isn't fantasia or whoever was effected by this filing a lawsuit and instead releasing footage out to the public if G6 ran with their money?

- How did the guy even get past the entrance line?

- Why did the LSPD claim the shooting was okay?

- Why is the rage primarily lead by ULSA people?

16 minutes ago, Biscuit said:

Comment: Something about this situation is not sitting right with me... It all seems clear cut, however there's always a "but". Can someone that isn't autistic in these comments explain to me:

- Why isn't fantasia or whoever was effected by this filing a lawsuit and instead releasing footage out to the public if G6 ran with their money?

Username: Aguyfromls

Comment :- Whole situation is wrong.

After the incident, the retarded ULSA people were still dancing as seen in the footage.

1 : They can't because it's a false statement. They're just hurt because the retarded event of 2021 was cancelled, thank god.

2 : Aggression, probably. The place itself had enough guards, he probably caused a lot of trouble, thus, he had to be taken down for the safety of guards and others.

3 : Because it was okay, he assaulted the guards with a deadly weapon, they had the rights to open fire.

4 :- This, because the DJ himself is a retard from ULSA. Most of the people seen in the footage? They're all students of ULSA.

I'm sorry for the guard who isn't here with us anymore. ULSA people are worse than mallrats, they're fucking sick people. You can see in the footage how they were just dancing around the dead body and enjoying the vibe. Now they're all butthurt because their fucking retarded party is cancelled. 

The cancelg6s trend is also done by some retarded ULSA students who were in the student.. infact, 90% of the people who are making that trend stay? They're all from ULSA.

Username: SouthWillRiseAgain

Comment: Why'd they shoot an unarmed man in a crowd just for running in circles? Also why's G6 acting like their cops, their ranks are all from failed applications from SD and PD, they couldn't make the cut and will never make the cut. Their CEO got sexually assaulted during the police academy so now he's on a vengeance. Give it 6 months before lawsuits a plenty are showing up. (LOL GET IT 6 MONTHS? GRUPPE 6. LOL PUNS)

16 minutes ago, Cocaine Capital said:

Username: SouthWillRiseAgain

Comment: Why'd they shoot an unarmed man in a crowd just for running in circles? Also why's G6 acting like their cops, their ranks are all from failed applications from SD and PD, they couldn't make the cut and will never make the cut. Their CEO got sexually assaulted during the police academy so now he's on a vengeance. Give it 6 months before lawsuits a plenty are showing up. (LOL GET IT 6 MONTHS? GRUPPE 6. LOL PUNS)

Username: Liltoxic69

Comment : atleast they still know their job. unlike SD, lmaoooo. whole county side is empty and they're all patrolling in the city, fucking clowns 

1 hour ago, Biscuit said:

Name: ER

Comment:

Doesn't look like LSPD is claiming it was an okay shoot?

Edited by Oggy
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic