Magnolia Records x Gruppe 6 Press Release — CCTV Released

ecstasy

Username: OD1N

Comment: If I have to SHOOT THROUGH a CROWD of people to defend my own life? I'll do it in a heartbeat. That's why we have the SECOND AMENDMENT. It's a SELF-DEFENSE SITUATION, LIFE OR DEATH. I WON'T BE HAPPY ABOUT THE MAYHEM, IT'LL BE A TRAGEDY, AND I WON'T BE HAPPY THAT IT ENDED LIKE THIS, BUT I WILL BE HAPPY THAT I DEFENDED MY OWN LIFE.

Edited by Vincent

Username: redditking

Comment: Only reason people are flipping out is because their event got shut down, not because some poor dude got shot. You can see on the CCTV footage that everyone is just dancing around happily as the dude just lays stone cold on the floor.

Edited by Corey_
18 minutes ago, doubletrio said:

Username: offthemeds

Comment: if you come at me in a public situation. if i have to shoot through a crowd of people to defend myself, it's a self-defense situation. im not gonna be happy about the devastation, but i will be happy that i defended my own life. if that what it takes to defend myself.

Username: HahaOkay

Comment: Did you even look at the video. The first shot fired was when the aggressor had his back turned completely away from the guard. You'll be happy that you defended your own life, but what if one of those bullets kills an innocent bystander? Let's be real here. You're just just an asshole.

**attached would be a screen shot of the first shot, taken from the video provided**

wow.png

Just now, Cypher said:

Comment: Did you even look at the video. The first shot fired was when the aggressor had his back turned completely away from the guard. You'll be happy that you defended your own life, but what if one of those bullets kills an innocent bystander? Let's be real here. You're just just an asshole.

**attached would be a screen shot of the first shot, taken from the video provided**

wow.png

Username: Colonel

Comment: They were trying to hit a G6 guard why are you hiding the facts?

3 minutes ago, didoka120 said:

Comment: They were trying to hit a G6 guard why are you hiding the facts?

Comment: I'm not hiding anything. Feel free to watch the CCTV again. The screen shot is pretty clear. I never said he wasn't trying to hit a G6 guard but that doesn't warrant lethal force WHEN HIS BACK IS TURNED. Watch the CCTV again. In that instance he was running away, not running towards a guard. Whether or not he had presented a thread moments before, at that point his back was turned and not an imminent danger. That's called negligent homicide, not self defense.

Edited by Cypher
Just now, Cypher said:

Comment: I'm not hiding anything. The screen shot is pretty clear. I never said he wasn't trying to hit a G6 guard but that doesn't warrant lethal force WHEN HIS BACK IS TURNED. Watch the CCTV again. In that instance he was running away, not running towards a guard. Whether or not he had presented a thread moments before, at that point his back was turned and not an imminent danger. That's called negligent homicide, not self defense.https://imgur.com/h7x0ZQZ

Comment: Yeah or course he peacefully entered the club with ten other thugs, running down the guards at the entrance and shoving the customers. He was going after a female G6 Guard.

4 minutes ago, didoka120 said:

Comment: Yeah or course he peacefully entered the club with ten other thugs, running down the guards at the entrance and shoving the customers. He was going after a female G6 Guard.

Comment: Are you watching the same video I am? Clearly not. Ten thugs? Lol exaggerate much? You probably work for G6. He went after a MALE guard and then ran away, the same male guard then pulled his gun out and shot him while his back was turned. The guards were ill-equipped to deal with someone running around with a flashlight. 3 guards, 1 assailant. Assailant ends up getting shot dead instead of I don't know, being detained? 3 versus 1. 3.... versus.... 1.

Edited by Cypher
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic