Magnolia Records x Gruppe 6 Press Release — CCTV Released

ecstasy

Gruppe 6, a security company endangering lives in the Fantasia Event Hall.

January the 23rd at 9 PM; a young and unarmed man who was horrifically shot to death after trying to aid a friend who failed to pay an entry fee. He then continued to be riddled with an entire magazine as he fell injured, with a merciless murderer behind the barrel of their handgun. 

All started by a group chase with flashlight batons and loaded handguns, a tragedy at Fantasia Hall upon the actions of Gruppe 6.

— Warning: This report contains graphic and upsetting details. Viewer and reader discretion is advised. —

A short while into the shooting, everyone at the Fantasia Event Hall was endangered by the irresponsible security guards of Gruppe 6. A crowd shooting with dozens of people on the floor of said occurrence putting each and every one of them in direct danger. 

Putting the 'U' In Secure. Motto of Gruppe 6 which they are clearly incapable of serving.

"I was stood with a couple of my friends when shots hit the wall next to me. I am lucky I survived the shooting"

911 calls followed in prior to the Los Santos Police' presence, which led to shutting the event hall temporarily for an investigation and detainment of the Gruppe 6 murderer who was later shot while contained in one of the cruisers by an unknown male.

Having the Los Santos Police Department conclude the investigation, Gruppe 6 security guards departed the venue and left with entry fees collected at the door without any prior notifications to the Fantasia Event Hall nor the Magnolia Records team, resulted in a scandalous scam of said fees.

Magnolia Records does not condone any of these actions carried by Gruppe 6, nor the outside shooter. However, Gruppe 6 are fully responsible for the tragedy.

A security company with support from the city should be held at a higher standard of trainings and common sense. Everyone was a shocking disappointment.

Gruppe 6 shot an unarmed young man to death in the middle of a crowd. Endangering countless lives, and then ran away with entry fees. Only to later on include racial profiling, and slurs within their released Public Relations statement.

Spoiler

G6-Statement.png

Lies spread wide, and alleged racial profiling included within. We will leave you to our part of evidence which accordingly answers said claims.

— Warning: This report contains graphic and upsetting details. Viewer and reader discretion is advised. —

CCTV Footage

((Video would be captured from a CCTV camera. Any IC usage of information in the video will be reported to Admins))

Gruppe 6 claim they were not aware of Magnolia records being the client at the venue or how large the event is, however this was widely advertised for weeks prior on two posters clearly stating Magnolia Records, along with the artist's names from Magnolia across social media and other platforms.

Spoiler

Poster.png

Mag.jpg

We do not condone Gruppe 6 actions and they will be banned from all our premises now on. We are really sorry for what happened. May everyone be well and safe.

#cancelgruppe6

- You can also check;

[RANA] A Nightmare in Fantasia: Two Dead after G6 Shooting at Magnolia Event.

Gruppe 6 show up to ULSA in body armor and hold students at gun point.

Upcoming protest at G6 headquarters. "We had enough!"

Edited by ecstasy
  • Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

Username: Colonel

Comment: It is really sad to see how many people are hiding the facts that hose "thugs" came in to ruin the event and cause a mess and blame it on a company which was doing its work, protecting the customers. No one saw that one of the thugs had a knife in his hand and everyone is hiding that fact.

Edited by didoka120

Username: coolguy69

Comment: This is awful for G6 and they deserve to be fucked over for this. Watching the CCTV footage leaves me with a loss of words. Shooting INTO a crowd of people for an unarmed person is a misuse and use of excessive force. It doesn't help they decided to bring up race into this situation, like it fuck mattered. I'm going to be there at the protest against G6 to document everything. Their use of power is disgusting.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic