Pop's Pills Pharmacy - 'The right chemistry'

orca112

8ltJbqc.png

Home - About Us - Services - Career - Contact

Pop’s Pills is your trustworthy pharmacy in Downtown Vinewood. Reopened in 2021 under new administration and extensive renovations, we provide you with more than just your medical needs. From our medical dispensary staffed by our licensed pharmacists over our drugstore down to individual delivery services - we got you covered. We believe you deserve more than just ordinary service; In fact, we believe you deserve the best service a pharmacy can offer to you.

Come visit our store in Downtown Vinewood, we are more than happy to welcome you! Take a look around, get consulted by our licensed pharmacists and pick up your prescription medicine. Whatever you need, we make sure to have it ready for you.

Edited by orca112
  • Upvote 2

8ltJbqc.png

Re-established in January of 2021 under administration of Dr. Jakob Weiss, Pop’s Pills aims to provide you with the best medical service a pharmacy in San Andreas can offer. From consulting over prescription medicine dispensary down to trivial items such as Shampoo and Make-Up, Pop’s Pills is your place to go in Downtown Vinewood.

Our Team

5V9wVpO.jpg

Dr. Jakob Weiss

Pharmacist & Owner of Pop's Pills Pharmacy

5V9wVpO.jpg

Placeholder

Placeholder

5V9wVpO.jpg

Placeholder

Placeholder

Edited by orca112

8ltJbqc.png

At Pop’s Pills, we want to give you the best service possible. Thus, our services range beyond a simple dispensary, offering the best experience and convenient service for our customers.

Pharmacy

The heart and soul of Pop’s Pills, our pharmacy in Downtown Vinewood. With a spacious, comfortably decorated store space and friendly employees, we ensure to give you the best possible experience when opting for your personal needs – may it be medical appliance, make-up or personal care. Offering a wide product range, we ensure to satisfy your needs.

Dispensary

Got a prescription to pick up? No problem, our pharmacy staff will ensure you receive the best quality medicine on the market brought to you.

Bear in mind, prescription medicine dispensary may take up to one or two days due to background checks and potential orders if said medicine is not sufficiently on stock.

Pharmaceutical transport & deliveries

Thanks to our sponsor Deludamol, we are able to provide our customers with pharmaceutical transport & deliveries around San Andreas. Are you unable to pick up your medicine in Downtown Vinewood or are you commercial customer in need of larger quantities? No problem, we will deliver the products right to your doorstep with no additional fee so you do not have to worry about it.

Edited by orca112

8ltJbqc.png

Pop’s Pills can be found in the heart of Downtown Vinewood on Spanish Avenue and Alta Street. Sufficient parking spaces are provided besides the pharmacy just a little west on Spanish Avenue.

iaMTIYO.png

Ph. 718-5180 - Jakob Weiss

Mail: [email protected] ((Forum PM))

00xp8GV.png Find us on Facebrowser: Pop's Pills Pharmacy

Edited by orca112

(( For a long time, I have been looking into the various different businesses that are on the server, trying to decide on a business idea of my own. From the usual money-making businesses such as mechanical garages and used car dealerships over your everyday café and bar down to unique ideas such as an electronics store, furniture shop, theme café/bar.

Ultimately, thanks to a good friend, I came across the idea of a pharmacy. At that time, the Pillbox Hill Medical Center has still been in the works with mapping halfway done and most of the community, including myself, unaware of its presence. Going through the various steps necessary to create your business, from asset transfer request (yes, I made a new character because none of my exisiting ones had a convenient doctor title with them) over property request, mapping and business script... I find myself here today, the Pharmacy ready to go.

Conveniently, as of of early January 2021, the Pillbox Hill Medical Center opened its doors serving a usual rather nieche part of medical roleplay receiving great response from the community and effectively created a whole new roleplay hub between each 'section' of the community. So what better time than now to pursue the idea of a standalone pharmacy in Los Santos?

Unlike your everyday café, bar and other common businesses, a standalone pharmacy has only been touched upon twice in the past – Eclipse Clinic & Pharmacy and Dollar Pills Pharmacy in Mirror Park. With lots of potential and the motion to set a course for more medical roleplay outside of hospital and EMS, Pop’s Pills will be opening its doors in the upcoming days in Downtown Vinewood. By portraying a traditional American pharmacy in the state of San Andreas, players are welcome to stop by and engage with the community, from simply picking out your everday items or prescription medicine down to building new bonds and connections.

TL;DR: Creation history of Pop's Pills on an OOC basis and the motion to swing by when we open 😉 

P.S a big thanks goes out to @Wirbelwind for providing the amazing mapping of the pharmacy.))

Edited by orca112
  • Upvote 5
  • Karner locked this topic