RC-RP Players?

Morenos

RPed in RCRP for some time. Was Jaquan Bryant in PWC, RPed for a short tenure in the PBS 13 most recent faction, also tried SASP, never got in it and gave up after one misconception in my "RP test" they held there. Besides that, RPed illegally most of the times, wasn't such a serious role-player though and earned myself a few one year bans here and there, most notoriously for DMing TommyB and his people at a camp site. LOL.

Aperture, most legendary faction with THE reputation to rule them all... or at least I thought so as a prickly teenager all those years ago.

Let's be real, in hindsight the faction was ludicrous, imagine GTA W staff reading through their application. Super secret research & development corp whose CEO is also a military man with the rank of Major, abducting civilians and playing 00X agents. Main HQ: Area 69? 😂

Super badass, but most of us were still kids back then. 

8 minutes ago, Arnzeal said:

Aperture, most legendary faction with THE reputation to rule them all... or at least I thought so as a prickly teenager all those years ago.

Let's be real, in hindsight the faction was ludicrous, imagine GTA W staff reading through their application. Super secret research & development corp whose CEO is also a military man with the rank of Major, abducting civilians and playing 00X agents. Main HQ: Area 69? 😂

Super badass, but most of us were still kids back then. 

i liked spraying idiots who tresspassed with m4's

• Applaud 1
  • Auntie locked this topic