RC-RP Players?

Morenos

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2021 at 4:11 AM, H0uston said:

Wow. Can't believe I found myself in one of these. I was John Williams and that was 2012-2013. Hell, I was in middle school. I actually remember when you came back and began leading the faction again. All I can remember is people were terrified and you were in a TS people where people had to prove that they could update during a pursuit lol. And you ripped most people to shreds. @Paul0715was a commander or whatever the rank was for a while during those days.

I also remember I ratted someone out ICly and their entire friend group got pissed at me OOCly to the point where they wouldn't take me on patrol. At that point I decided to make the switch over to LSRP. Even then, I had a blast on that server and it was one of my first true RP experiences on SAMP. Still pissed I never got invited to Aperture. 

holy shit what a throwback. who would've thought almost ten years later here we are. i see charlie roach in some of those emails... and dan hart..... miss those guys lmao. I was deputy chief under dan hart for a short while. good times

Edited by Paul0715
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Auntie locked this topic