RC-RP Players?

Morenos

11 hours ago, thekillergreece said:

Never interacted with you but I heard a lot about you @Wang including the popular term of "Wang Tank".

Yeah man that was my favorite vehicles back then the good old water cannon!

10 hours ago, H0uston said:

Wow. Can't believe I found myself in one of these. I was John Williams and that was 2012-2013. Hell, I was in middle school. I actually remember when you came back and began leading the faction again. All I can remember is people were terrified and you were in a TS people where people had to prove that they could update during a pursuit lol. And you ripped most people to shreds. @Paul0715was a commander or whatever the rank was for a while during those days.

I also remember I ratted someone out ICly and their entire friend group got pissed at me OOCly to the point where they wouldn't take me on patrol. At that point I decided to make the switch over to LSRP. Even then, I had a blast on that server and it was one of my first true RP experiences on SAMP. Still pissed I never got invited to Aperture. 

I remember the name actually it rings a bell! It's crazy most of the SA:MP community that was around then is still here now, a lot of people obviously that were a bit older back then have moved on since but it's still mad to think how time passes so quickly! I remember having to tell half these squeakers off and hear them cry in teamspeak and now they're all adults it's surreal. The microphone I used back then was loud as shit I remember people saying I sounded like I was shouting 24-7 haha! The training's back then were for sure very hands on that's for sure but they worked and I think it was just SA:MP acceptable standards back then to be completely savage. @Paul0715 commander, Paul Rosoco is it? 

Typical sounds like middle school stuff that's for sure and was so common place back then haha! You're lucky you didn't get invited to Aperture back then you'd perhaps have lost some brain cells. 🤣

10 hours ago, Joe said:

Ahh I see me!! Damn that brought back a hell of a lot of nostalgia. My first roleplay server, and my first faction. Boy did I have a blast there. Shame you ain’t got your old PC still Wang, you’d have the voice recording of our interview when I was like 12 yrs old ahaha. 

Aperture was for the elite only (aka me). I do have big memories of the academy lasting like 5 hours and The commissioner himself teaching us how to do a PIT manoeuvre hahah. 

Haha good old days! I wish I did mate I had the funniest of recordings of people crying, going full blown and some other daft stuff. Loved to be apart of them training's back then to make sure we were getting the best of the best. (Aka I didn't trust half the people to do the academies.)

6 hours ago, Connor said:

I saw myself in one of these photos too! Joined back in 2012/2013 (?) first when it was RCPD until SASP. Worked my way up to Lieutenant before leaving multiple times cause SAMP was getting boring and now i'm here! I was Connor Adams / Joseph Kennedy during my entire tenure of RCRP.

I remember you that's for certain, you were a lot younger back then and had a distinctive voice haha! Always did a good job though and never had any bad things to say about you in the PD back then. Hope you're doing ok bud these days, good to see old faces!

Edited by Wang
34 minutes ago, Wang said:

I remember the name actually it rings a bell! It's crazy most of the SA:MP community that was around then is still here now, a lot of people obviously that were a bit older back then have moved on since but it's still mad to think how time passes so quickly! I remember having to tell half these squeakers off and hear them cry in teamspeak and now they're all adults it's surreal. The microphone I used back then was loud as shit I remember people saying I sounded like I was shouting 24-7 haha! The training's back then were for sure very hands on that's for sure but they worked and I think it was just SA:MP acceptable standards back then to be completely savage. @Paul0715 commander, Paul Rosoco is it? 

Typical sounds like middle school stuff that's for sure and was so common place back then haha! You're lucky you didn't get invited to Aperture back then you'd perhaps have lost some brain cells. 🤣

Haha good old days! I wish I did mate I had the funniest of recordings of people crying, going full blown and some other daft stuff. Loved to be apart of them training's back then to make sure we were getting the best of the best. (Aka I didn't trust half the people to do the academies.)

I remember you that's for certain, you were a lot younger back then and had a distinctive voice haha! Always did a good job though and never had any bad things to say about you in the PD back then. Hope you're doing ok bud these days, good to see old faces!

Yeah I was about 13-15 - 21 now and a Paramedic so definitely a lot has changed! Worked my way up after you left - glad to see you here too.

1 hour ago, Wang said:

Lol yup. Paul Rosco. 

30 minutes ago, Gudlevskis said:

I was Police Chief Cord Santos for like three months in the early 2010s. 

I can't remember if you were around when I was or if you were only around after I got banned but I remember your characters name though as after you lead the other person only did for like 1 month and I decided to quit LSRP for the time being and went back to lead on RCRP. 

3 minutes ago, H0uston said:

Lol yup. Paul Rosco. 

Ah damn, I remember that name!

9 minutes ago, Wang said:

I can't remember if you were around when I was or if you were only around after I got banned but I remember your characters name though as after you lead the other person only did for like 1 month and I decided to quit LSRP for the time being and went back to lead on RCRP. 

Ah damn, I remember that name!

Cord was handed it after you got banned

• Auntie locked this topic