Illegal installation of license plates

Morgan

Short description:  Illegal installation of car license plates

Detailed description:  Civilians will be able to illegally change their car plates at mechanic shops who choose to perform such illegal activities (similar to chopping cars). The newly installed license plates will not be registered into the system and therefore, the plate will not link to the driver or vehicle. This will be helpful for criminals to successfully evade Law Enforcement in pursuits or avoid attention if they are wanted. However, as this is such a powerful tool, it should be balanced by setting up a high price and only provide a certain number of License plates per month.

Commands to add:

Items to add:

How would your suggestion improve the server? More to possibilities to legal and illegal RP

Additional information:

Edited by Morgan

I don't agree with the certain license plates per month bit, but if IFM can determine the proper amount of money it should be for the illegally set up license plate, I'm all for it. I was surprised this was not a feature now that I think about it. It'll help balance the scale for criminals a little more.

Edited by Pie
2 hours ago, Pie said:

Actually, there was one before you, same concept, here.

I think that's actually slightly different. He's talking about unregistered vehicles with blank plates, while I'm talking about registered vehicles that can change to license plates that are not registered.

• 5 months later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic