Oxholpm.png

Q: What kind of a group is EXERTION?
A: EXERTION is a legitimate group/business that's essentialy a
talent agency. In its core, it's meant to be ran and operated by agents and managers that pursue the interests of their respective clients into the entertainment, sports and fashion industries. For a commission, of course.

Q: In this case, why is EXERTION under factions and not under businesses?
A: I've been thinking about the concept of EXERTION and came to the realization that I want it to be something more than my character (and/or those working alongside him) offering their services around town and just trying to get other characters jobs.

Q: If not just the above, then what are you hoping to accomplish with EXERTION?
A: What I'm hoping to accomplish with EXERTION is showcase the lives, experiences and adventures of both agents/managers and artists/athletes/models. In other words, we want to dwelve into the both professional and social environments of Hollywood (or Vinewood in our case) and portray just that.

Q: What kind of characters are you looking for in EXERTION?
A: Absolutely all kind of characters that of course fit EXTERTION and its concept. We'll be more than happy to take-on and work with both already established (and/or relatively succeseful) characters in the abovementioned industries that are looking to increase their stardom immersion by having a management/pr team, as well as brand new ones that are looking to get to where the former ones are at via our agency.

Q: How is EXERTION going to deal with particular script/playground limitations?
A: EXTERTION will try and walk a thin line inbetween sticking to its concept as well as adapting such concept to the server and the opportunities that it and the GTA playground itself provide. For example: Getting into the acting-movie business would be ideal, although that's a long shot to achieve here for obvious reasons (such as lack of other concepts in the area). Such concepts have been tried before however, so you never know. Dedicated sports groups have also been scarce for GTA:W (primarily because of script limitations), although that has begun to change with the introduction of the soccer script and the upcoming golf script. On more positive notes, there's also existing organizations such as legal racing and fighting leagues. There are fashion shows, magazines and generally a market for modelling as well as one for disc jockeys, musicians, stand up comics and etc. In short; while we are in a way limited to portray a full blown show-business lifestyle, there are still plenty of venues and opportunities for us to play with.

Q: Why is the original post/ic content of/about EXERTION so limited?
A: It's been years since I've given up on extenstive and massive faction threads for two reasons. One, most people don't really read it all and more importantly, two, I am more concerned about what the concept produces as opposed to how minimal/scarce it might look on paper. As for the whole scarcity matter, I hope that this whole OOC section will help persuade you that there's a lot more depth and thought behind EXERTION than the original/first post might suggest. If it soothes you though, I do plan on expanding the thread with showcases of our clients and events.

Q: Will EXERTION aim to become an official faction?
A: No, EXERTION is as far as in-character is concerned a subsidiary company to
Roux Enterprise, which on the other hand will indeed pursue official status. If and when such status is obtained, our memberbase will be a part of Roux scriptwise while continueing on its sub-faction/group path.

Q: Why the Roux Enterprise umbrella?
A: Both the creation of EXERTION as well as its affiliation with Roux Enterprise are a result of pure in-character development, motivations and business decisions.

For any questions, problems or concerns, feel free to contact me in any way you deem fit.

Catch us on Roux Enterprise's Discord Server
mUgjJa1.png

Edited by SCANDALOUZ
  • Upvote 1
  • SCANDALOUZ changed the title to [ROUX] EXERTION - DREAM LARGE, LIVE LARGER
  • Karner locked this topic