LSN - Los Santos Network

knppel

@YB / @MomoIsHere loving them screens and the amazing input! 👍😎

On 1/29/2021 at 8:56 PM, Visceral said:

Great stuff. 

Thanks!

On 1/29/2021 at 9:00 PM, Henning said:

Outstanding stuff coming out of you guys. My faction has really enjoyed working your guys articles and broadcasts into our RP. Keep it up.

Thanks for the feedback we appreciate the positive comments and roleplay opportunities! Hopefully more to come!

7 hours ago, HaveADream said:

You're doing great, what a turnaround, keep it up 🙂

Thank you, a lot of work to be done yet but give us one month and hopefully we'll be up and in full swing! 🙂 

2 hours ago, Wang said:

Thank you, a lot of work to be done yet but give us one month and hopefully we'll be up and in full swing! 🙂 

Really?
Everything I've seen is outstanding. If even more is to come, I'll love to see that.

Keep up the amazing articles&work. This really is a change to the RP I used to see on MTA where you had journalists cross throughout the city to find a crime scene where they could harass police officers for a statement. I feel like this faction is in an amazing place already.

2 hours ago, BjornV said:

Really?
Everything I've seen is outstanding. If even more is to come, I'll love to see that.

Keep up the amazing articles&work. This really is a change to the RP I used to see on MTA where you had journalists cross throughout the city to find a crime scene where they could harass police officers for a statement. I feel like this faction is in an amazing place already.

Thank you for the kind words, but right now in our eyes this is more like an ALPHA stage (not even in BETA yet). We, (the leadership) actually have a very high standard and are very hard to please. I mean yes we are happy, but we are far from satisfied and from where we aspire to be.

So yeah, there is definitely more to come. Stay tuned.😉

• Thanks 1
  • knppel changed the title to LSN - Los Santos Network