Conclude a report!

np

• 2 months later...

After reviewing all of the evidence shown, proletariat it's clear that your profile picture completely violates our policy on profile pictures. You'll be receiving a three month ban and also I suggest going through rehabilitation, appeal no earlier than 5/3/2021. As for everyone else mentioned in this report you will be let off with a mere warning, if I see any repeated behavior I won't hesitate to send your asses to the Gulag. 

L&A'd

Edited by Gang Hits
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2021 at 5:57 PM, Gang Hits said:

After reviewing all of the evidence shown, proletariat it's clear that your profile picture completely violates our policy on profile pictures. You'll be receiving a three month ban and also I suggest going through rehabilitation, appeal no earlier than 5/3/2021. As for everyone else mentioned in this report you will be let off with a mere warning, if I see any repeated behavior I won't hesitate to send your asses to the Gulag. 

L&A'd

Sorry this took me so long to get to. I've reached a conclusion.

After reviewing your admin record, and looking into this alongside other admins, there's a clear play to win mentality. This is not welcome on the server and as such, you'll be receiving a 30 minute ajail. Please do not repeat this in future.

L&A'd.

• 3 weeks later...

After thoroughly reviewing all of the information provided for months, having discussed all the possible and tangible implications of the case with the rest of the admin team, I've reached a final conclusion. No rule was broken, thus, no action will be taken.

L&A

• 3 months later...

Situation shall be voided. 

@playerone - You will be receiving a 7 day ban. Please take this time to thoroughly think about your future character portrayal. ''I am RPing a caveman'' is no excuse to go around clubbing everyone you see. 

Report Concluded.

9 hours ago, JayO said:

Situation shall be voided. 

@playerone - You will be receiving a 7 day ban. Please take this time to thoroughly think about your future character portrayal. ''I am RPing a caveman'' is no excuse to go around clubbing everyone you see. 

Report Concluded.

Situation is not voided, the character had a valid reason to "RP as a caveman" after inhaling 10grams of crystal meth, causing his brain to fry and become a crazy cave man, situation is valid and no punishment is needed.

• 1 year later...
  • Kenth locked this topic