Gas mileage of a full tank

SpritDodo

I haven't tested it on cars but from my experience by driving a car for almost 4000 miles, 100% fuel = 200 miles. This also confirmed when a friend of mine owns a yacht and it's sitting at 50% fuel on 100 miles, also speed doesn't seem to affect how the fuel depletion goes. I might be wrong though, so probably wait for an answer by the developers.

I dont think speed or the vehicle at all depends on fuel depletion, it's the same for all.

Same as the car wash dirt system, as long as the vehicle is moving, no matter 5MPH or 100MPH, the depletion is the same, it's just the time that it takes. And yes about 100% fuel is around 200 miles.

5 hours ago, Roza. said:

Seems like something has changed at least. My character recently sold a Bati just because the fuel percentage drained stupid fast. 

I would imagine that’s because of a smaller gas tank (?). I just don’t know whether or not there are different size gas tanks.

37 minutes ago, vato1g said:

I would imagine that’s because of a smaller gas tank (?). I just don’t know whether or not there are different size gas tanks.

You don't lose gas if you're sitting still because you're not clocking miles which makes me doubt they have different sized tanks but hey I'd love to be proved wrong. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Woona locked this topic