[Guide] Constant Game Freezing / Crashing!

Geo.

Hello there! My name is Geo, and my favorite past-time is finding bypasses and fixes to the intricate and frustrating client that is RageMP! Today, I'm going to be diving into fixing the issue: Constant Game Freezing / Crashing!

*Note, this works for all Steam, Epic and Rockstar Launcher GTA V Downloads!*

I worked with another player to figure out the issue. Turns out, Your windows needs a wipe! So bust out your Windex and Paper Towel, or follow my guide below!

1) I strongly advise you back up your Files prior to continuing, since deleting Windows 10 will delete most of the files associated with it!

2) Open up Settings on your Computer, Click on 'Update and Security' and toggle to the Recovery Banner!

3) Under 'Reset This PC', tap Get Started.

4) As stated before, you can Keep your Files or Remove everything. You can try to keep your files first. If that doesn't work, bring everything(except your RageMP Folders) Elsewhere

Once Windows has Deleted itself, head over and redownload Microsoft! (I would put the link to the exact file, but we all live in different places!) https://www.microsoft.com

5) Follow the prompts! Make sure you install it onto your main Drives, no External Hard Drives!

If this does not work, no worries! Tag me in #support! @Geo#0004

Your friend,

Geo.

• Upvote 1