[GUIDE] RageMP Shutting down automatically without error codes!

Geo.

Hello there! My name is Geo, and my favorite past-time is finding bypasses and fixes to the intricate and frustrating client that is RageMP! Today, I'm going to be diving into fixing the issue: RageMP Shutting down automatically without error codes! 

*Note, this works for all Steam, Epic and Rockstar Launcher GTA V Downloads!*

1) Close out of everything Game related on your computer! (Clients / Applications!).

2) Double click Rage Multiplayer, press yes when prompted to run as Administrator.

3) Once the RageMP Server Selection Screen pops up, let it hang out there. You can minimize it, if you'd like!

4) Right click RageMP, toggle to 'Run as Administrator', press yes when prompted to run as Administrator.

5) Wait a few seconds, and a second window should pop up!

6) Right click the server of your choosing (I recommend GTA World! >:D) and press connect. Do this while the other window runs in the background!

I hope this helps, it has helped most people I have found so far, I am hoping to get more guides out for all of you, to spare my hand cramps and creeping carpel tunnel syndrome!

If this does not work, no worries! Tag me in #support! @Geo#0004

Your friend,

Geo.

Edited by Geo0004
Minor Edits
  • Upvote 1
  • Geo. changed the title to [GUIDE] RageMP Shutting down automatically without error codes!