Multi Theft Auto Players - Let's Reconnect!

LAGhost

On 1/24/2021 at 12:52 AM, Wynters said:

I get you. Kind of went downhill when UG came , then when OG came it went extra down lol. UG only grabbed over a 100, Owl managed to get over 200. For MTA that's pretty good.

I'm pretty sure MTARP was at 20-40 players during the lifespan of those two communities aforementioned haha.

On 1/23/2021 at 10:29 AM, HaveADream said:

Oh yeah, it's not even on the same level as here, RP standards were like DarkRP servers, but for a 13 year old me it was a fun start!

MTARP was fun in the period between uG and oG.

But, yes. The owner let you pay for admin (and take away the rank 2 days later bcuz 12 y/o kids dont make good admins), factions (even gov factions lmao which they also took away 2 weeks later cuz ppl without training dont make good sheriffs) and a lot more, assets etc

It was fun to begin on as it wasn't as heavy an experience to start on. Starting on Owl would've 100% been a lot harder than starting on MTARP.

Owl is where shit really kicked up for me though.

1 hour ago, BjornV said:

MTARP was fun in the period between uG and oG.

But, yes. The owner let you pay for admin (and take away the rank 2 days later bcuz 12 y/o kids dont make good admins), factions (even gov factions lmao which they also took away 2 weeks later cuz ppl without training dont make good sheriffs) and a lot more, assets etc

It was fun to begin on as it wasn't as heavy an experience to start on. Starting on Owl would've 100% been a lot harder than starting on MTARP.

Owl is where shit really kicked up for me though.

Owl gave me opportunity to develop my English past UG cos I was 16 and it gave me more literacy skills, even UK born that shit helps lol. Also taught me how to do desk jobs well. cos it basically is one. also learnt a lot of gov skills through RP, such as how to take a GSW outta someone, can't lie, practical is different from theory but it helps to be informed

I used to jump on Valhalla every now and then and I remember how amazed I was by its client feature compared to SA:MP, custom skins, inventory for cars, BLINKERS!!!! and MDC, internet cafe and so on. However I did not stick to it as LS:RP gave me a completely different feeling and something made me stick to SA:MP however, I was trucking on Valhalla sometimes. All this back in 2011.

On 1/29/2021 at 5:36 AM, Wodrom said:

Owlgaming/Unitedgaming/Rootgaming/Valhalla - Dave Bomer, Daniella McCullah, Victor King, Jason Johnson

I remember Daniella McCullah. Were you Williams' girlfriend, or no relation? 😂 Oh god, actually - I remember you!

Chris Scarfield / Alyssa Valentine here.

Edited by Wynters
  • LAGhost changed the title to Multi Theft Auto Players - Let's Reconnect!