Sought-After Characters

Bluenose

16 minutes ago, kjtoth06 said:

With my homeless character, I think a good way to counter people doing things for you would actually be, wasting your cash. Whether it be buying drugs, alcohol, or even tobacco, it can be interesting. I live in NYC, and personally, sometimes I can see homeless people using money from generous people buying things like cigarettes and even drugs.

However, a homeless community under a bridge area would be cool. I know there are quite a few places on the map that can allow for that.

You people...

only joking

12 minutes ago, vrxlfs. said:

what happened to strawberry bums...

Locked for inactivity, we tried to take over ownership but were ignored by staff so it ended up falling through.  

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
  • Applaud 1
1 minute ago, mj2002 said:

Could be re-opened as a group, perhaps?

That's what I was thinking when I saw the new group system implemented but things have fizzled out for the most part, people either moving on from homelessness or just outright quitting.

At this point from how things have turned out IC it'd be more a group of anarchists than anything else but hey, that's also an interesting idea if it's done well. 👀

45 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

That's what I was thinking when I saw the new group system implemented but things have fizzled out for the most part, people either moving on from homelessness or just outright quitting.

At this point from how things have turned out IC it'd be more a group of anarchists than anything else but hey, that's also an interesting idea if it's done well. 👀

I'd love to get involved with some role-play like this!

People should role-play characters associated to a faction, not role-play part of the faction. No leader should enforce set templates or moan if somebody has a character slightly different to what they'd prefer. Their flaws were a big downside in-game but they were there, they were with us and the role-play they produced was really good.

Edited by Phill

I'd love to see them more government and law enforcement roleplay, honestly. Here are some ideas of new factions.

If someone wants to submit a faction on these! 🙂

Law Enforcement

• Los Santos Port Police (LSPP)

• San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

•  Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

• San Andreas State Prison Authority (SASPA)

• San Andreas Park Ranger (SAPR)

• San Andreas Coast Guard (SACG)
• Drug Observation Agency (DOA)

Emergency Services

• Los Santos Department of Health Services

Government

• Los Angeles Department of Recreation & Parks

5 minutes ago, ThomasNoman said:

I'd love to see them more government and law enforcement roleplay, honestly. Here are some ideas of new factions.

If someone wants to submit a faction on these! 🙂

Law Enforcement

• Los Santos Port Police (LSPP)

• San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP)

•  Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

• San Andreas State Prison Authority (SASPA)

• San Andreas Park Ranger (SAPR)

• San Andreas Coast Guard (SACG)
• Drug Observation Agency (DOA)

Emergency Services

• Los Santos Department of Health Services

Government

• Los Angeles Department of Recreation & Parks

Los Angeles?