Sought-After Characters

Bluenose

3 hours ago, SCANDALOUZ said:

This. Some (Holly)Vinewood stuff.

This has been, to a degree, tried and it never lasts because the illegal characters will just not allow the legal characters to fucking exist.

What else, I'd like to see some cult-like characters. Start from Jehovah's Witnesses and go all the way to the goat sacrificing folk.

I'm not having this problem on my character. Usually, they leave you alone if you're a respectful local in the area. It's never a goo idea to harm locals based in the sole idea that "shitting where you eat" can jeopardize the criminal org or gang.

5 hours ago, celestialrage said:

doris comin for u

Oh, you're Doris? LOL

I genuinely love your roleplay, and appreciate the soup! Was insanely fun sharing an encounter with you. Keep up the great work.

Edited by Eine
  • Applaud 1
3 hours ago, SCANDALOUZ said:

This has been, to a degree, tried and it never lasts because the illegal characters will just not allow the legal characters to fucking exist.

As mentioned by @Pathway, you just need to find the right areas. In Ktown, civilian and criminal activities are intertwined more often than not. This is mainly because the group itself isn’t looking for just money, but rather group roleplay and growing the community.

Again, if you want to have a legal char that is untouchable by criminals, then  that’s unrealistic and impossible.

9 minutes ago, Mecovy said:

Speaking purely from a hospital platform, I'd love to see individuals undergoing physical rehabilitation from injuries, or even drug rehabilitation. 

I've been roleplaying this on noah!! It's been super fun. He's gonna try and get help for his drug addiction soon ~ Is that available at pillbox?

Parroting other replies here but MORE addicts and MORE homeless characters - it's weird being beat over the head with this California-lore stick with anything involving gangs and organized crime but people seem to forget California houses (not the best choice of words) one of the biggest homeless populations in the entire USA, if not the biggest. 

7 minutes ago, Wirbelwind said:

I'd like to see more characters like Lola Betancourt. Just pure chaotic energy.

With that said, homeless characters would be more fun to interact with, but I understand just how tedious playing one can be since players tend to shower your character in gifts.

With my homeless character, I think a good way to counter people doing things for you would actually be, wasting your cash. Whether it be buying drugs, alcohol, or even tobacco, it can be interesting. I live in NYC, and personally, sometimes I can see homeless people using money from generous people buying things like cigarettes and even drugs.

However, a homeless community under a bridge area would be cool. I know there are quite a few places on the map that can allow for that.