Sought-After Characters

Bluenose

I think there should be a thread for people to list the sorts of characters they want to see. Hopefully this can be it. This can range from connected characters like family members for people who don't know OOC people to cobble together and want to seek out a thread to do so, to people who just want to see more of X kind of character because they don't feel they see enough of that sort. e.g "I think I want to see more hunters/fishermen."

Edited by Bluenose
1 hour ago, Engelbert said:

Filmmakers, people from cinema, the Los Santos glam people.

This. Some (Holly)Vinewood stuff.

1 hour ago, DLimit said:

Legal characters intermingling with illegal characters as locals within these communities that are over-saturated with narcotics dealers and gang-bangers.

This has been, to a degree, tried and it never lasts because the illegal characters will just not allow the legal characters to fucking exist.

What else, I'd like to see some cult-like characters. Start from Jehovah's Witnesses and go all the way to the goat sacrificing folk.

38 minutes ago, SCANDALOUZ said:

This. Some (Holly)Vinewood stuff.

This has been, to a degree, tried and it never lasts because the illegal characters will just not allow the legal characters to fucking exist.

What else, I'd like to see some cult-like characters. Start from Jehovah's Witnesses and go all the way to the goat sacrificing folk.

I’ve played legal characters that live in the hood and regularly interact with illegal characters, in fact my main is now. 

Yeah you might get g-checked but you just let them know you’re local and you’re not representing. After that you should have no trouble and be interacted with positively. 

I think a lot of legal characters only find trouble because of their attitude. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, SCANDALOUZ said:

It's literally happening rn in ktown and rancho wym it never lasts, ktown probably has the highest active civ population and it has 4 illegal factions there, all my legal chars have lived in davis/chamberlain with no problems too

• Upvote 1