Rx570 8gb no signal

bncal

Hello, one week ago my GPU just decided to joke with me giving a simple "no signal", even if the GPU has its fans working as always. What I've noticed is that if I unplug the HDMI cable from the GPU and plug it on the motherboard I can see my desktop, because the pc boots up with the integrated instead of with the Rx. The first attempt was forcing the PCI from "auto" to "gen1" and finally my gpu started to work again until today. Now I have this problem again and I've already googled to find a solution, but with 0 results. I don't know why, it's the first time I face this issue, i've also tried plugging another monitor and cleaning the drivers with DDU and reinstalling them.

Confing:

Gibabyte Technologi
MOBO: B450 Aorus M
Bios: f41
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics
RAM: 16gb RAM Ballistix
DirectX 12
GPU: Rx 570 8gb (flagged "oc" but i didn't overclock my gpu)

I can use the Vega for a while, I don't mind if I can't play ow or gta, but I need my gpu working again because of FIGMA and some Adobe's softwares.

UPDATE 21/01/21
Finally seems fixed this fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking problem. 
The problem was the first PCI slot which seems dead, I do think the main reason is due to the recently mini-blackout my city had, I am not 100% sure tho. Switching on the second PCI slot the gpu is working fine.

NOTE: For those who got the mobo b450 AORUS M and the gpu Rx 470 keep in mind that you'll have to sacrifice a few 3.0 USB, it should not be a problem if you got more on the back of your case. 

Edited by bncal
2 minutes ago, Bunnyy said:

Have you tried installing the gpu on another mobo? 

I don't have another mobo or friends available with one to try the gpu. 5 mins ago I unplugged the gpu from the mobo, all seems OK (there is dust but nothing that can block the gpu pins etc). But it still doesn't work. I can't test on the second slot due to the space.. 

1 minute ago, bncal said:

I don't have another mobo or friends available with one to try the gpu. 5 mins ago I unplugged the gpu from the mobo, all seems OK (there is dust but nothing that can block the gpu pins etc). But it still doesn't work. I can't test on the second slot due to the space.. 

Can you pass me your dc in pm's?

6 hours ago, Tudor said:

This might sound very dumb but I had the same problem and it worked. Take the 6/8 pin cable out of your GPU and start it back.

I did it, nothing happened

5 hours ago, vrxlfs. said:

Make sure 24 pin connector plugged in fully

All plugged correctly 

• mj2002 locked this topic