Mongols Motorcycle Club

Gong

Hey guys,

it’s been a great time with this faction, lots of memories and lots of laughs. It comes with a heavy heart that I have to say goodbye TO OUR OPPS. MONGOLS GANG OR DONT BANG WE AINT GOING NOWHERE MFFM SKEET SKEET 100 MORE SEASONS FOOS

Edited by Goonbag
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 2
5 minutes ago, Goonbag said:

Hey guys,

it’s been a great time with this faction, lots of memories and lots of laughs. It comes with a heavy heart that I have to say goodbye TO OUR OPPS. MONGOLS GANG OR DONT BANG WE AINT GOING NOWHERE MFFM SKEET SKEET 100 MORE SEASONS FOOS

t3qkhrohrh321.jpg.fc26bd7550e37a9bed1a06d60a620194.jpg

2 hours ago, Goonbag said:

Hey guys,

6 hours ago, Goonbag said:

Hey guys,

Fortnite Status on Twitter: "Boo.🎃 v14.40 arises tomorrow, October 21.  Downtime starts at approx. 04:00 AM ET (08:00 UTC).… "

• Upvote 1