[YouTube] : ⚡ Prison Horror Revelations | "She beat me up because the LSSD told her to" — OSTROVSKY LIVE

griggs

Username: JEZZNOTS (joined YouTube on December 31st 2020)

Comment: Finally some fucking journalists who aren't scared to actually suffer because of what they say. No fucking soft pussies from LSNN. Thats t hey shit i like. Subed!

Username: Pitt_Uncle (joined YouTube on January 16th 2021)

Comment: How she is not scared to speak about corruption outloud? After being raped and sexually harassed. This woman was a prisoner of conscience, she made it alive to open our eyes. SHE DESERVES A MEDAL AND A COMPENSATION!!! Are y'all fucking crazy, attacking her like that??

Username: Crankbank43 (joined YouTube on January 18th 2021)

Comment: Yeah my sister was in prison few months ago. Treatmeant was almost identical. They sent a woman to beat her because she wrote about corruption in letters she sent home. #NataliaStayStrong

Username: Polovec (joined YouTube on January 17th 2021)

Comment: #NataliaStayStrong - NOW WHEN EYES ARE ON HER THEY CAN'T KILL HER! Share this shit everywhere! We have to protect her because she is working to protect us!

Username: RobotFadeOr (joined YouTube on January 18th 2021)

Comment: I liked the guy who launched the show. He is very charismatic, smh dunno what u hate about russians but we have something to learn from them for sure.

* If you'd click to see the subscriptions of people that commented, you would quickly notice a similarity between some, if not all of them. Most of them would be subscribed to Russian-backed media resources and FOX News. 

Edited by griggs

Name: Steven

Comment: This is bullshit. No evidence to back it up and the story doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It just doesn't add up. She was probably refusing and resisting when they did the DNA swabs on her.

She's just here for the money and the fame. Why else would she appear in a video to tell her 'story'.

• Shvag locked this topic