[YouTube] : ⚡ Prison Horror Revelations | "She beat me up because the LSSD told her to" — OSTROVSKY LIVE

griggs

YT_TOP.jpg

yVyVkpv.png

x2ijNtc.png

* You hear an intro jingle as soon as you start the video.

* The camera focuses on Dmitry Ostrovsky's face. He would wear a rather concerned and tensed up facial expression as he would address the viewer.

* Dmitry Ostrovsky wears a military-style jacket, resembling a French military officer's uniform from the 20th century.

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: This is Ostrovsky Live from Los Santos, San Andreas.

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: This week, a story that shocked the journalistic world, finally came to an end.

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: Today with me is my colleague and friend — Natalia Vorobieva; who's recently been acquitted of all charges!

* You would see a full-body shot of Natalia.

* Natalia Vorobieva keeps her eyes low on the floor.

* Natalia Vorobieva has multiple marks of recent beating, her face is covered with bruises.

* Natalia Vorobieva runs her eyes through the studio, as if looking for escape route, she gulps audibly.

* Dmitry Ostrovsky frowns his eyebrows, forcing a serious facial expression. He'd look right at Natalia.

Natalia Vorobieva says: My name is Natalia Vorobieva, I have been a journalist for a long time.
Natalia Vorobieva says: From my young age I knew that I want to speak for those who can't speak for themselves.
Natalia Vorobieva says: I wanted to stand for those who can't stand for themselves.

* Natalia Vorobieva's voice is jumping as if it takes her great strength to keep herself in control of her emotions.

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: Right. For those who are just tuning in—
* You would see a close-up of Dmitry's face.
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: Just seven days ago, on January tenth— Vorobieva has been arrested and /charged/ with incitement of riot and disturbance of peace.
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: Today, I am glad to have Natalia back in our studio, as her charges /have/ been dropped as of today.
* Natalia Vorobieva wipes her eyes, releasing a exaggerated sigh.
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: Did the DA actually empathize with Natalia and her abuse by the LSPD?
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: Or couldn't the DA office fabricate believable evidence to /silence/ her for good?

* Dmitry Ostrovsky faces away from the camera. He turns towards Natalia instead.

* Dmitry Ostrovsky's tone would sound concerned and focused as he'd speak to Natalia.

* Natalia Vorobieva shudders as attention shifts to her.

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: So, Natasha, I can't help but notice these awful, awful bruises on your face.
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: What happened?

Natalia Vorobieva says: I— I— 

* Natalia Vorobieva gulps audibly, she gasps for air to maintain her breath.

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: (away from the camera) Can we get her some water please?

Natalia Vorobieva says: They forced me through degrading process of giving DNA samples. 
Natalia Vorobieva says: Officer took the DNA kit, and the moment he opened my mouth... He said that I am going to get raped. He just walked up close to me and whispered that in my ear.
Natalia Vorobieva says: He said that women like me end up being rape toys of hardcore criminals.
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: Excuse me— He said what?! This is breaking news, everybody.

* Dmitry Ostrovsky turns towards the camera again.
* Dmitry Ostrovsky gets riled up. His vocal tone would reflect that.

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: A deputy. From OUR taxpayer MONEY.

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: TOLD her. She'd end up being a RAPE TOY!!!

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: We knew about the existance of Sheriff GANGS for a LO-ONG time!

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: But this is just troubling! How would you feel—

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: If your wife or daughter would be firstly HARASSED by the police!

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: Then wrestled down, like an ANIMAL!!! A DAMN ANIMAL!!!

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: She wasn't resisting! Remember that!!!

* Dmitry Ostrovsky's face would become more red as he'd act up more and more.
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: Then, your hypothetical daughter or wife would be dragged out in CUFFS!!!
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: Charged with a bullshit accusation of rioting and disturbing of peace!
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: Disturbing of peace! WHAT peace?!

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: Is this PEACE?! Look at her face— Is that PEACE?!

* Natalia Vorobieva looks at the camera with her watery eyes and innocent expression on her face.

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: When a DEPUTY, funded by OUR taxpayer money— Tells you deserve getting raped by a scum criminal—
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: Is that PEACE?! Tell me please!!!

* You would see a close-up of Natalia again.

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: So what did he tell you next? W— What happened afterwards?!

Natalia Vorobieva says: So, they gave me a prison uniform and told me to change. Same officer. He pushed me inside the room, but he didn't close the door completely—
Natalia Vorobieva says: He stood there, whispering comments about my body. 
Natalia Vorobieva says: As I was changing my clothes. 

Natalia Vorobieva says: It was a nightmare, I was never treated like an object before. It have scared me, deeply. I feel dirty,  It is difficult to see myself in mirror. 
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I simply have no words for this...
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: This SCUM of a human being! He's not even worthy of being called a HUMAN BEING!!!

* Dmitry Ostrovsky adjusts his microphone.

Natalia Vorobieva says: So— When I walked inside the cell there was a woman covered in gang related tattoos.

Natalia Vorobieva says: She said that the only way for her to be released on parole is to do what she has to do next.

Natalia Vorobieva says: She had a sock with something inside it, probably a lock or a rock.
Natalia Vorobieva says: She said that administration forced her to do it. Or she won't see her children any time soon and is going to miss her daughter's birthday.
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: So... Who do you mean by the "administration?"
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: Do you mean LSSD?
Natalia Vorobieva says: T— Yeah, the Correctional Officers, yeah. Seems like my arrest and everything that happened after it was planned. Someone actually sat behind the table and planned the way to show me "how things are done in this state." 
Natalia Vorobieva says: She said she has to teach me a lesson, so I know my the line I should not cross. And then—
* Natalia Vorobieva voice jumps, as she starts sobbing again.

Natalia Vorobieva says: She started beating me with the lock. 

Natalia Vorobieva says: She said: "Media? There is no media, hoe. There is your reality check.

* The camera zooms in on Otrovsky's face again. He pauses for a moment, as of he's trying to make sense of everything he has heard. His reddish face would almost be glowing on your screen.

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: So let me just sum this up really quick.

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: You've been set up by the authorities to share a cell with a gangbanger—
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: That confessed she'd been instructed to beat you up for parole rights?
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: Am I getting it right?
Natalia Vorobieva says: That's correct, Dmitry. She continued beating me through my time in Twin Towers. 

Natalia Vorobieva says: They wanted to break me down completely, so I would pack my things and leave Los Santos.
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: And did you plead for help? Did you actually approach authorities?

Natalia Vorobieva says: I tried to. But they acted like nothing is going on. 

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: This is obviously very concerning. Your face speaks for yourself.

* You would see a close-up of Natalia's face again.

* Natalia Vorobieva's face shines with innocence and pain, as she looks into the camera in a theatrical manner.

* Dmitry Ostrovsky continues to talk for another two hours about Natalia's time in prison.

Dmitry Ostrovsky says: This is it for today. Ostrovsky Live, here with me was a prominent journalist Natalia Vorobieva.
Dmitry Ostrovsky says: Thanks for joining the conversation. We'll be back next week.

Edited by griggs

Username: Ayzee

Comment: Unfortunately, prisons are known to have this sort of thing go on. It's unfortunate because they're so isolated, so it's easy to protect themselves. I can't believe this story but I won't pass it off as a lie unless there's some sort of proof of either.

5 minutes ago, Sevataris said:

Nickname : HamasLover

Comment : COMMUNIST NIGGERS GO HOME

Nickname : Hannah69

Comment : How dare you use racial slurs during a cultural crisis in our country???? It shows how uneducated and predictable those rusophobic people! THEY JUST NEED SOMEONE TO HATE! Now they hate russians, tomorrow they hate democrates, the day after tomorrow they are going to throw rocks at your window for not liking your point of view!! Stop it people. 

7 minutes ago, Reece? said:

Nickname : Altaismycity

Comment : Isn't this the bitch that was screaming fuck the police and fuck the government while trying to storm Alta, probably after the cities confidential files the communist fuck.

Nickname: BirdIsAWord

Comment: I was in Afghanistan fighting heroin traffic and terrorism shoulder to shoulder with Russian people. There were times when I could not go around my prejudice formed by our politicans and the cold war. One think I understood, that we have been served with plates full of shit when they trained us to hate Russians. That's jews seperating christians from each other, creating conflict. Fuck that. Stop this red paranoia, seeing KGB agents everywhere. That's just pathethic and doesn't make a sense. 

9 minutes ago, Gryphboi said:

Nickname : brettfavrefan89

Comment : get these communist dicksucks out of my recommended

Nickname: BrandieSwift

Comment: LOL dude that's exactly what was in my mind, just home to see this shit in my recommendations, though i checked their articles i mean they aren't as bad as the shit LSNN feeds us with. 

Just now, UTOPIA said:

Username: ParanoidDoug

Comment: What does a Russian fuck know about paying taxes? Guy's acting like he's an American citizen? What a joke, man... This dude is a Russian Spy trying to BULL ISH the fine people of LS.

Username: GIantPigTail

Comments: I HOPE U ROT IN HELL U DIRTY PIG!!!!!!!!!!! I AM FROM RUSSIA AND I HATE THIS MEDIA BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT MAKING MY COUNTRY BETTER BUT DOING GOOD PRODUCT FOR AMERIKA !! BUT MORE HATE U FUCKING DOG BEHIND DUNGEON!!!! YOU CORRUPT!ПОШЕЛ НАХУЙ!!!! google translate 85/200 symbols.$... . 

3 minutes ago, arkan said:

Username: spiritof88

Comment: would be more reliable if this came from vespucci fm. not falling for a psyop

Username: Christyraybang

Comment: Seems like we already fell for one, having prisons like that. They have trained and programmed us to be sceptical about real journalism. I actually support these guys. And I am in media mysel.f

*Uses different proxies for each comment with pre-purchased accounts with random content and interest* 

• Shvag locked this topic