Rust

tomatoz

best game to play in 2021 if you have few friends you can play with. I've almost 10k hours in the game and still playing, but you need to have SSD unless you don't want to spend an hour in the loading screen, I don't have one and it almost takes me 30 minutes to get in the game. Recommend it!

• 2 months later...
On 1/22/2021 at 3:42 AM, ez said:

Rust is the shit, 10/10 game let's be honest. Just learn the game and make sure you got a mic 😉

I recommend you to purchase it, it's worth it.

Ah, almost forgot.. make sure you got a SSD unless you want to sit in loading screen for half an hour 😄

Far to much of a grind for those who work full time. Inconsistent hours lead to wasted grinds, this game is a forty hour week kind.

Absolutely loved it during phases where I had a lot of time, or on fixed work holidays it’s worth a re visit. 

• Upvote 1

It's a grind game like most of them. Spent good 3 months grinding weekly on Rust Legacy back in the days when it popped (I think the server cap was 100 players, it was constantly full). I made a rock base every wipe with some other guy I met on discord and well, it was fun. LOTS of grinding to get my first C4s and to raid bases etc but it was fun while it lasted. This computer can't run the main rust but definitely copping it once I get a computer and the money for the game. Definitely fun, but yeah, time consuming and need friends to play really.

I've played a lot of games like it. Tried it, always came back to a destroyed and looted house. Grinded materials, got killed. Not a very fun game for a casual gamer, perfect if you find grinding fun. Not for me personally.

Been watching Frost recently, quite a lot. The game seems fun as hell if you got the right people that love grinding and pvp. I feel like the rust nowadays has, though, turned to much much more PVP than what it was a while back. It's just tons of combat to end some grinder's day and through that, make your own "grinding" easier. But yeah, as many mentioned, I don't suggest going solo unless you are playing in a server where everyone goes solo, but those are very rare.