Rage 1.1 & Live test sessions

If 1.1 was deployed today with few more fixes (furnitures, guns equipping, stutters)...  

925 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I say deploy 1.1 from here on out with a heavy emphasis on reporting bugs so we can keep the HEAVY benefits of 1.1 while also working together to fix bugs as we go along.

It's not like playing on a janky multiplayer client is anything new, I'm sure we'll cope and get there in the end.

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
16 minutes ago, F0r3sT said:

??????

I don't think you realize the amount of people use client-sided clothes to actually play on this server. 

But aren't all the ighoul stuff (minus the non lore friendly logos though) becoming part of the server side mods that the mod team have been working on that's coming with 1.1? Doesn't that replace the need for client side mods?

14 minutes ago, F0r3sT said:

Before this topic turns into a client-sided mods discussion, I'll just say this. 

Client-sided mods are ESSENTIAL for almost everyone that does Gang RP if you didn't know. So it's quite important imo.

Here's hoping we get gang clothing server-side when we're on a more stable version of 1.1 so everybody's happy - I know from the 1.1 test server a few months back there were a couple iGhoul clothing items mixed in with a few of the popular mods I see people using in their gang rp screenshots. 

ayo bruh money for crack?

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST