Rage 1.1 & Live test sessions

If 1.1 was deployed today with few more fixes (furnitures, guns equipping, stutters)...  

925 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 1/21/2021 at 2:12 AM, Coldman321 said:

As long as my private ERP animation modpack work and my client-side detailed nude bodies mod work, I'm HAPPY.

It won't work lol

1.1 doesn't support client side mods and I hate this fact to be honest.

• Upvote 1

Fingers crossed that the custom clothes that're looking to be added aren't real-life brands and all use the logos/names of the fake in-game brands.

Last thing I wanna see when getting drive-by'd is watching a bunch of teenagers in off-white & supreme from head to toe gunning me down.

1 hour ago, TinPan said:

Fingers crossed that the custom clothes that're looking to be added aren't real-life brands and all use the logos/names of the fake in-game brands.

Last thing I wanna see when getting drive-by'd is watching a bunch of teenagers in off-white & supreme from head to toe gunning me down.

So you'd rather get drive-by'd by teenagers in fake in-game brands? I don't know but I think the brands itself aren't the issue here.

1 hour ago, Rease said:

So you'd rather get drive-by'd by teenagers in fake in-game brands? I don't know but I think the brands itself aren't the issue here.

I mean I could go into depth and make an enormous post about how individual wealth is often very poorly portrayed according to what individuals own/what their faction is, but something as miniscule as making sure everyone living in Davis isn't running around in Gucci is at least something to start with.

Not to mention that car's are heavily scrutinized as well before they enter the server so that none of them are from real car brands; may as well uphold that same scrutiny for clothing as well to make sure something out of place isn't added in.

Edited by TinPan
Fixed grammar issue
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, TinPan said:

I mean I could go into depth and make an enormous post about how individual wealth is often very poorly portrayed according to what individuals own/what their faction is, but something as miniscule as making sure everyone living in Davis isn't running around in Gucci is at least something to start with.

Not to mention that car's are heavily scrutinized as well before they enter the server so that none of them are from real car brands; may as well uphold that same scrutiny for clothing as well to make sure something out of place isn't added in.

You acting like that's a thing that doesn't exist in legal rp, it's like saying I hope they remove every single expensive car on this server because I don't want 18 y/o dykes or mallrats driving around in sports cars or something like that, wealth is often poorly portrayed in legal areas too, more often than in south LS imo. Those clothes illegal rpers often wear isn't about very exepensive and flashy brands like gucci or fendi or those sorts, it's about wearing certain sports teams or brands in general with perhaps even a little bit of color in it that gangs wear to represent or generally just wear to look fresh. I'm not saying certain IRL brands are a MUST on this server even though it'd be really nice to have them, as long as the staff team manages to find good brand replacements for every sort for the things we already have available in modpacks at least.

4 minutes ago, Rease said:

You acting like that's a thing that doesn't exist in legal rp, it's like saying I hope they remove every single expensive car on this server because I don't want 18 y/o dykes or mallrats driving around in sports cars or something like that, wealth is often poorly portrayed in legal areas too, more often than in south LS imo. Those clothes illegal rpers often wear isn't about very exepensive and flashy brands like gucci or fendi or those sorts, it's about wearing certain sports teams or brands in general with perhaps even a little bit of color in it that gangs wear to represent or generally just wear to look fresh. I'm not saying certain IRL brands are a MUST on this server even though it'd be really nice to have them, as long as the staff team manages to find good brand replacements for every sort for the things we already have available in modpacks at least.

Oh don't worry I 100% know it exists in legal RP too, and if anything I'd argue that it's even worse in legal RP; just used illegal RP as the example. Both of them have their own high levels of poor portrayal.

• 4 weeks later...