• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Rage 1.1 & Live test sessions

If 1.1 was deployed today with few more fixes (furnitures, guns equipping, stutters)...  

911 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, hipsxn said:

Creating a text document titled:

dont-remove-expired-clientside-packages

This is a way to get mods installed in the client resources folder to work, the text file has to be located in RAGEMP's local directory and it should look like this.

image.png.c3446a4a5c571933b11cd51b9823f5e0.png

I wonder if this method could crash a game..

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone,   I would first want to thank everyone who helped so much during these live test sessions. I know it disturbed your roleplay and it annoyed many people, I really apologize for t

Humpty Dumpty out here with the bumps, really hoping we get 1.1 soon.   Had a ton of momentum at the start of the year and we felt close to actually taking a step-up regarding the client but

They're minor issues that can get fixed along the way, please keep 1.1!!!

Posted Images

Just now, Vash Baldeus said:

I wonder if this method could crash a game..

Could vary player to player, for example, I've only witnessed one crash but that was like 2 weeks ago. Either way, it's probably the only way to have mods work that you have installed in the client side folder 

1 minute ago, hipsxn said:

Creating a text document titled:

dont-remove-expired-clientside-packages

This is a way to get mods installed in the client resources folder to work, the text file has to be located in RAGEMP's local directory and it should look like this.

image.png.c3446a4a5c571933b11cd51b9823f5e0.png

That file sadly only works on 0.3.7 servers.

1.1 uses a new method and dragging folders doesn't work, new files are encrypted and yes, encrypting your files doesn't work either, I already tried.

1 minute ago, BigSmileLing said:

That file sadly only works on 0.3.7 servers.

1.1 uses a new method and dragging folders doesn't work, new files are encrypted and yes, encrypting your files doesn't work either, I already tried.

I believe 1.1 uses a separate folder, either way it won't take long for someone to figure out a fix for 1.1 if said method does not work

Just now, hipsxn said:

I believe 1.1 uses a separate folder, either way it won't take long for someone to figure out a fix for 1.1 if said method does not work

Yes, now it uses a separate folder, for now the only way is replacing files inside GTAV's folder, but good luck installing 2000 files if you want to install new roads.

35 minutes ago, hipsxn said:

if the file is encrypted you'll need someone to crack the encryption in order to be able to create encrypted files.

2 hours ago, Joe said:

Wait, so can someone clarify for me what 1.1 means for client-side mods - I use Redux visual FX, will this still work? And what about the map mod that we use to show street names?

I use NVE + ENB so it works perfectly fine really. Redux should work as well. They're mainly talking about modded clientside carsa nd clothing

• Upvote 1