Rage 1.1 & Live test sessions

If 1.1 was deployed today with few more fixes (furnitures, guns equipping, stutters)...  

925 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 hours ago, F0r3sT said:

Before this topic turns into a client-sided mods discussion, I'll just say this. 

Client-sided mods are somewhat important for almost everyone that does Gang RP if you didn't know. So it's quite important imo.

the extent of these mods is nike fanny packs and gun sound mods, both don't play any kind of role in game

40 minutes ago, Bingoliath said:

the extent of these mods is nike fanny packs and gun sound mods, both don't play any kind of role in game

Not really, gangs don't color bang anymore and they rely on sports teams a lot, especially hats.

3 hours ago, Bingoliath said:

there are sports team jerseys with different colors. idk how not being able to mod is such a big problem

When you don’t do illegal roleplay it really doesn’t seem like a problem, does it? But it is. 

Edited by Stiggz
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Stiggz said:

No it’s not. 

AFAIK, those NBA and MLB team logos are a big no no.
Don't get me wrong, I love the majors and would fucking love to have the team caps available, but not only are they not acknowledged lore wise but my character wouldn't know shit about them. 
So even though you're expected to act your gangs realistically, but when all your characters grew up not knowing those teams and logo's I'm sure you'll survive IC'ly not having them available to you when you will probably have an alternative.

It is what it is, the overall point is here that 1.1 will make the server better for the majority of players, there will always be affected people but live goes on.