Rage 1.1 & Live test sessions

If 1.1 was deployed today with few more fixes (furnitures, guns equipping, stutters)...  

925 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, hipsxn said:

Creating a text document titled:

dont-remove-expired-clientside-packages

This is a way to get mods installed in the client resources folder to work, the text file has to be located in RAGEMP's local directory and it should look like this.

image.png.c3446a4a5c571933b11cd51b9823f5e0.png

That file sadly only works on 0.3.7 servers.

1.1 uses a new method and dragging folders doesn't work, new files are encrypted and yes, encrypting your files doesn't work either, I already tried.

1 minute ago, BigSmileLing said:

That file sadly only works on 0.3.7 servers.

1.1 uses a new method and dragging folders doesn't work, new files are encrypted and yes, encrypting your files doesn't work either, I already tried.

I believe 1.1 uses a separate folder, either way it won't take long for someone to figure out a fix for 1.1 if said method does not work

Just now, hipsxn said:

I believe 1.1 uses a separate folder, either way it won't take long for someone to figure out a fix for 1.1 if said method does not work

Yes, now it uses a separate folder, for now the only way is replacing files inside GTAV's folder, but good luck installing 2000 files if you want to install new roads.

2 hours ago, Joe said:

Wait, so can someone clarify for me what 1.1 means for client-side mods - I use Redux visual FX, will this still work? And what about the map mod that we use to show street names?

I use NVE + ENB so it works perfectly fine really. Redux should work as well. They're mainly talking about modded clientside carsa nd clothing

• Upvote 1

I really like everything about 1.1 so far as there hasn't been any a major bug that I came across, there are a few annoying one surely like the phone into car bug but there's a workaround for that. I don't really mind about the cars floating away as it doesn't really break my game nor crashed it, I would suggest to maybe fix the whole problem of people that can not even launch the game first before actually deploying it fully. All in all, I don't mind with the frequent live test and I would even say do it more often so we can hunt bugs more easily. I have never crashed once throughout the whole live test so that's good on my part, though I understand everyone's experience might differ so just because I don't encounter any game breaking bugs does not mean it didn't happen for other players.