Rage 1.1 & Live test sessions

If 1.1 was deployed today with few more fixes (furnitures, guns equipping, stutters)...  

925 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just managed to reproduce the floating car bug on test server, reported to rage with a video so it should be fixed soon now 🙂 

Also discovered a pretty big streamer issue on optimization, reported it too and it should be fixed, so it'll drastically help!

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, Exodus said:

I don't know, my 5800X and 32 GB of RAM disagree with you.

High end system friends.

3 hours ago, Marksman said:

No, like making sure memory usage and game crashes are not WORSE than the current client version.

You know, things that people are actually reporting.

Most of the issue could be attributed to the 4k/8k resolution vehicles that were added to the server-side mods on GTAW.

3 hours ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

9700k with the same amount of ram and it's smooth sailing for me baaaaaby - still sticking to my guns that this is a gamemode bug primarily as the same happens at MR/Pillbox regardless of RageMP version and crash or not there's something REAL jank going on in that area.

The client itself needs more optimization work.

1 hour ago, Tennplugg said:

I have a low-end system and 1.1 has felt A LOT more smooth. 

Due to a lot of improvements on 1.1, but there's more work to do I am sure.

19 minutes ago, Joe said:

Wait, so can someone clarify for me what 1.1 means for client-side mods - I use Redux visual FX, will this still work? And what about the map mod that we use to show street names?

Mods that you install directly onto GTAV files themselves will WORK, files in "%WHERE_YOU_INSTALLED_RAGE%\client_resources" will not, at least not easily.

14 minutes ago, BigSmileLing said:

Doesn't work, this program just copies the folder inside server resources/ip/dlcpacks, and 1.1 only reads the mods installed on the server.

Creating a text document titled:

dont-remove-expired-clientside-packages

This is a way to get mods installed in the client resources folder to work, the text file has to be located in RAGEMP's local directory and it should look like this.

image.png.c3446a4a5c571933b11cd51b9823f5e0.png

Just now, hipsxn said:

Creating a text document titled:

dont-remove-expired-clientside-packages

This is a way to get mods installed in the client resources folder to work, the text file has to be located in RAGEMP's local directory and it should look like this.

image.png.c3446a4a5c571933b11cd51b9823f5e0.png

I wonder if this method could crash a game..

Just now, Vash Baldeus said:

I wonder if this method could crash a game..

Could vary player to player, for example, I've only witnessed one crash but that was like 2 weeks ago. Either way, it's probably the only way to have mods work that you have installed in the client side folder