Rage 1.1 & Live test sessions

If 1.1 was deployed today with few more fixes (furnitures, guns equipping, stutters)...  

925 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Exodus said:

I don't know, my 5800X and 32 GB of RAM disagree with you.

9700k with the same amount of ram and it's smooth sailing for me baaaaaby - still sticking to my guns that this is a gamemode bug primarily as the same happens at MR/Pillbox regardless of RageMP version and crash or not there's something REAL jank going on in that area.

1.1 will be something that will be added to the server sooner or later, you better get used to the idea that the mods will stop working unless you modify the game files, you cannot stop the progress, rage 0.3.7 will no longer be supported, such as Windows XP and Windows 7.

And yes, that shit near PD happens to me, on 0.3.7 and 1.1, blurry textures, invisible buildings, 5800x, 32gb ram, 3070, SSD.

Edited by BigSmileLing
3 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

9700k with the same amount of ram and it's smooth sailing for me baaaaaby - still sticking to my guns that this is a gamemode bug primarily as the same happens at MR/Pillbox regardless of RageMP version and crash or not there's something REAL jank going on in that area.

That's exactly the point. It's not about low or high end PCs, it's about how the client is unstable.

Even if it about being low end PC and the game consumes more memory, you can't roll a client that doesn't work for 15% (according to the pole) of the server population when the previous version works. 

And you're right, in 0.3.7 the map disappears there, now it just crashes, just like with the texture loss at Vinewood, you can work with it, but with crashing you can't.

17 minutes ago, Exodus said:

That's exactly the point. It's not about low or high end PCs, it's about how the client is unstable.

17 minutes ago, Exodus said:

And you're right, in 0.3.7 the map disappears there, now it just crashes, just like with the texture loss at Vinewood, you can work with it, but with crashing you can't.

I understand what you're saying, I'm just telling you that the cause of crashes downtown seem related to a gamemode over 1.1 - once this weird memory leak/vram issue is dealt with we'll see but what other game breaking bugs exclusive to 1.1 is there?