Rage 1.1 & Live test sessions

If 1.1 was deployed today with few more fixes (furnitures, guns equipping, stutters)...  

925 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Exodus said:

People really voting for 1.1 to roll now when downtown looks like this

image.png

Let RAGE fix the constant crashes first when there's more than 10 cars around and then I'd be all in favor.

I'm sure this is connected to the bug regarding Mission Row that sucks up all your game memory, 1.1 seems to use more memory for it's improved sync and it's causing people on lower-end computers to lockup and crash.

The same happens on 0.3.7 but it doesn't cause a crash - I don't think it's technically a 1.1 bug and more a gamemode bug which with my tinfoil hat on me makes me think it's something to do with that new police vehicle they added but chances are I'm wrong. 

Just now, BINGBONGGHOST said:

I'm sure this is connected to the bug regarding Mission Row that sucks up all your game memory, 1.1 seems to use more memory for it's improved sync and it's causing people on lower-end computers to lockup and crash.

The same happens on 0.3.7 but it doesn't cause a crash - I don't think it's technically a 1.1 bug and more a gamemode bug which with my tinfoil hat on me makes me think it's something to do with that new police vehicle they added but chances are I'm wrong. 

I don't know, my 5800X and 32 GB of RAM disagree with you.

7 minutes ago, KinnyWynny said:

Considering in 2019 there were near daily crashes with 0.3.7 having more bugs than a New York Garbage barge, I think it's safe to say 1.1 in it's current state is more than habitable for player population.

Never hurts to wait a bit and fix more bugs however.

I still remember the night of 100+ crashes in one night. I think 1.1 is fair enough to say much more stable than back then lmaooo... But yeah.

26 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Do you seem to be under some false understanding that you can't be selfish in a game? There are far more important things than working client-side mods to consider before a large step like this. Please think clearly before trying to attack others.

Like making sure ERP anims work? 😩

• Upvote 2