Rage 1.1 & Live test sessions

If 1.1 was deployed today with few more fixes (furnitures, guns equipping, stutters)...  

925 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Even tho you won't @Nervous I would love to see 1.1 already on the Server and we work on the bugs over time.

But I understand it's a huge time consumer and if you got Family and a Job IRL, well those things are always more Important than a game or whatever.

I thank you so much for what you have done, can't wait for 1.1 final release on GTAW

• Applaud 1
1 minute ago, Mr.Getbacc said:

"Selfish requirement" dog it's a game. Get over yourself.

Do you seem to be under some false understanding that you can't be selfish in a game? There are far more important things than working client-side mods to consider before a large step like this. Please think clearly before trying to attack others.

3 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Do you seem to be under some false understanding that you can't be selfish in a game? There are far more important things than working client-side mods to consider before a large step like this. Please think clearly before trying to attack others.

Stop derailing the thread bro...

11 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Before this topic turns into a client-sided mods discussion, I'll just say this. 

Client-sided mods are somewhat important for almost everyone that does Gang RP if you didn't know. So it's quite important imo.

Edited by F0r3sT

It has totally been an awesome ride with 1.1 and I appreciate the effort that everyone in the development team puts in to push it out. The live tests have been useful more than anything since there has been a higher quantity of players who've been testing it out and spotting out the evident bugs. I'm very well aware it's a tedious process yet hopefully it'll be rewarding for everyone in the end, so thank you for everything you've done so far and onto the next phase of squashing out the remaining bugs!

Only thing I'm concerned about is the players who have been struggling to even connect to the server and today's Discord support channel shows that. Whilst we've helped the majority of the players, there still remains to be a group who haven't found a solution. I truly hope that the RAGEMP development team is cooperative in this wholly otherwise it'd be so much on you guys. Appreciate your efforts.