Rage 1.1 & Live test sessions

If 1.1 was deployed today with few more fixes (furnitures, guns equipping, stutters)...  

925 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Being honest, brutally honest. The only issue I've had is my car decided to, despite being parked and off, go on a mile long wonder on itself, and get from the far end of vespucci pier onto Bay City Avenue. This was the only bug I encountered on 1.1, and yet find myself dealing with more on 0.37.

YES WE NEED IT. WE NEED IT. We just need it. The bugs are very miniscule. Like the server was able to hold 400 players just fine earlier. Though I will admit maybe less cars need to be spawned in around mission row. 

6 minutes ago, effion said:

They're minor issues that can get fixed along the way, please keep 1.1!!!

and what he said ofc. They can be fixed. It isn't unplayable at all. I enjoy playing with 1.1. Cars sometimes float when you are outside but that is problems to be fixed. With the problems being persistently there they will probably be fixed more quicker and actually allow for 1.1 to stay type of thing. I do not know I just really want 1.1

4 minutes ago, Marksman said:

That's a pretty selfish requirement imo. You should look at things that don't just effect yourself. your ighoul drip won't change the world.

I think staying on 0.3.7, but more frequent live test sessions would be a wiser choice. Issues could pop up here and there that were not previously considered, but may prove themselves to be a big issue for players. Live sessions have a greater chance of bringing these issues to light without them being long term problems for the playerbase.

??????

I don't think you realize the amount of people use client-sided clothes to actually play on this server. 

Edited by F0r3sT
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Marksman said:

That's a pretty selfish requirement imo. You should look at things that don't just effect yourself. your ighoul drip won't change the world.

I think staying on 0.3.7, but more frequent live test sessions would be a wiser choice. Issues could pop up here and there that were not previously considered, but may prove themselves to be a big issue for players. Live sessions have a greater chance of bringing these issues to light without them being long term problems for the playerbase.

"Selfish requirement" dog it's a game. Get over yourself.