Rage 1.1 & Live test sessions

If 1.1 was deployed today with few more fixes (furnitures, guns equipping, stutters)...  

925 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Nervous said:

I value stability over quantity for now, so it won't be deployed until I fix all major gamemode bugs first and can fix stutters / client crashes. 

If the glaring issues can be fixed, I think most would agree 1.1's pros outweigh the cons 

The two biggest bugs that was causing what I felt to be serious issue was the floating and bouncing vehicles and the damages they took from it(I watched an Esskey fall over on it's own and bounce on it's own from inside a car lot to the street. Damn thing was trying to escape) and the exiting a vehicle and immediately drawing a gun. Both of these are pretty big problems as half of GTA is cars, and if you get out with a gun in hand...well, people like to react. See gun, shoot holder or plan to rob holder.

In it's current state I'd be against 1.1 but those two big ones get fixed and I say implement and bug squash as we go!

6 minutes ago, F0r3sT said:

As long as I have my client-sided mods.

That's a pretty selfish requirement imo. You should look at things that don't just effect yourself. your ighoul drip won't change the world.

I think staying on 0.3.7, but more frequent live test sessions would be a wiser choice. Issues could pop up here and there that were not previously considered, but may prove themselves to be a big issue for players. Live sessions have a greater chance of bringing these issues to light without them being long term problems for the playerbase.

• Upvote 1