Allow payments (banktransfers) through UCP

Kappaurel

I don't want to be the negative nancy in the thread, but I don't like this honestly. Reason being, this is basically metagaming as well as maybe  powergaming (?) as you're not actually physically in-game. This is completely mixing as the UCP is OOC and shouldn't be used for any IC reasons besides changing your name or donator perks. Just my two sense, I can see how it may be useful to some although. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2021 at 11:44 PM, Lomadias said:

I like the idea, but would also support a banking interface like Mike suggested.

Bank.gta.world, interest rates, heck maybe even transfer fee's I don't know.

Adding onto the idea of a banking interface. You could start tracking withdrawals, deposits. Having an actual card that you could use in businesses. With the new faction hoping to come up soon that will keep tabs on people finance it'll have a way more realistic aspect of financial role-play. 

Banker, accountant role-play. Crooked accountants that are able to launder dirty money through the books for illegal rp'ers. Endless possibilities for Legal and Illegal role players.

Not really in favor, I personally don’t like putting in features that conduct actions IC’ly on behalf of your character on an OOC platform like the UCP. I get FB to an extent but doing bank transfers seems like a stretch. 

• Upvote 1
On 3/21/2021 at 3:49 AM, LoLo.Jpg said:

I don't want to be the negative nancy in the thread, but I don't like this honestly. Reason being, this is basically metagaming as well as maybe  powergaming (?) as you're not actually physically in-game. This is completely mixing as the UCP is OOC and shouldn't be used for any IC reasons besides changing your name or donator perks. Just my two sense, I can see how it may be useful to some although. 

26 minutes ago, delanto said:

Not really in favor, I personally don’t like putting in features that conduct actions IC’ly on behalf of your character on an OOC platform like the UCP. I get FB to an extent but doing bank transfers seems like a stretch. 

???

Did you think this whole time that when we pay our business leases or for car leases or to purchase properties via the UCP it's OOC? What's the difference between that and this? What's the difference between me logging ig to /banktransfer one person then log off, or me just saving time and doing it from the UCP? We already pay for stuff on the ucp just let us be able to pay other people directly.

On 3/17/2021 at 11:49 AM, i dont wanna od in LA said:

Really like the idea. Maybe something like mazebank.gta.world where you log in with your UCP credentials in order to access your character's online banking account.

• 6 months later...