Allow payments (banktransfers) through UCP

Kappaurel

Short description: Provide the option to do banktransfers through the UCP

Detailed description: In the bank account part of the UCP, under ASSETS, give an option to make bank transfers.  You don't need to be anywhere to do a banktransfer, you could even do it with your phone if you are not at home and you can't pay someone. If we have firing through UCP, eviction through UCP... why not this?

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?: Sometimes someone can't just log in, and the reasons for this are just unlimited. This sometimes means that certain process is stuck cause lack of payment, or someone just doesn't get paid or... it would give an extra option for payments to be done. It would also make it easier for people who have to pay a lot of employees.

Additional information: I'm sure this is like not super-high-priority, but it could be a nice thing to have if it's not very difficult to do.

Screenshots for examples listed below: Super high detailed concept of the idea using advanced tools (Paint)

0f7AvMy.png

Edited by Kappaurel
  • Upvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Mike said:

Personally I would prefer to see some kind of banking website with statistics about your spending's and the option to transfer money. I'm not opposed to having it there but that'll be up to Everett / Nervous.

Really like the idea. Maybe something like mazebank.gta.world where you log in with your UCP credentials in order to access your character's online banking account.