[1.1] Bug reports live session 4

Nervous

Is there a way to fix the issue where certain clothing items transform your beard into a mask? There are certain beard masks where this issue occurs. The big black beard mask for example transmogs into a huge ass face mask when I select certain shirts (high collar shirts) in clothing stores.

2 hours ago, Nervous said:

Items with no-collision enabled are acting as static objects I'm unable to walk through.

They start to work  when turning them off and then on again, one by one, every object. Just a note.

35 minutes ago, Strobe said:

When in mapping mode (/fur, /rb), objects in preview disappear suddendly. 
Do not reappear when placing.

Had this issue yesterday but today it worked fine until 10 minutes ago when it started to do that for only some objects.

Also, there was this weird thing where I lift an objects through the roof and it started shapeshifting into all kinds of different objects.

56 minutes ago, Nervous said:

What? Are you sure you tried the current sessions? Paychecks should definitely work now.

They are working now, but as I said when you make a char during the 1.1 session your character is invisible and you cannot customize it at all.

Other things I noticed:

• Cars back window break after exiting enterier
  • Cars become invisible randomly
  • You get ejected from your vehcile randomly a couple of times
  • Cars flying in the air until you come closer towards them
Edited by Cufta
1 hour ago, nateX said:

Doesn't work for me. It only happens if I equip a gun while I'm inside the vehicle or equip the firearm with tab.

That happens even on RAGE 0.3.7 to me, I don't think that's a bug. You equip it in the car? You get it in your hand when you exit the car.