[1.1] Bug reports live session 4

Nervous

-When I exited clothing shop it bought me another Iphone with contract and charged me with 4.2k. (I bought a phone earlier, around 1 hour before).

-Sometimes when you exit a business it's TPs you to one of your properties...

-Font size increases and decreases itself in the chat.

-Some player nametags appears to be as red ones (without being attacked or something like that)

-I can see injured players onto the ground but IC they're actually isn't there.

5 hours ago, icarusfeather said:

Regarding the crash issue in Pillbox Hill: One time after entering the area I did not crash, instead there was some weird graphical bug.

Everything in the distance has missing textures and my hair turned green. The game crashed when I drove back into the area.

HGRzqfC.jpg

SD10zH9.jpg

Something very similar happened with the modded lifeguard mapping in Vespucci when the 1.1 test server first opened, I wonder if this is the same sort of deal and there's some funky mapping in the area.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Something very similar happened with the modded lifeguard mapping in Vespucci when the 1.1 test server first opened, I wonder if this is the same sort of deal and there's some funky mapping in the area.

I also got this same issue flying around Davis. I sincerely hope they can fix it because the every-5-minute crashes makes 1.1 unplayable to me. 

• 1 month later...

I was in the clothing store changing peds and my game froze, my computer restarted and then when I launch RAGE and go on the server I keep crashing before I see the log in menu. I can't see the error message as it disappears too fast. Anyone knows what I should do?

EDIT:

I was able to print screen my error and this came out; undefined:1 SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input.

Edited by palm6oi
  • 4 months later...