[1.1] Bug reports live session 4

Nervous

18 minutes ago, Wirbelwind said:
  1. Pointing is scuffed.

just do /enablepointing two times. probably it resets when you relog, happened to me, and /enablepointing 2 times fixed it.

Swimming is glitchy af. It's good on my screen, but when other people swim, it's messy. People are walking on the water like it's nothing.

Pressing ESC doesn't exit from any menu. Huge issue with /vg menu.

Boats are messy, they start to drown after a few minutes for whatever reason, if you're not driving them, even if you drop that thing in the water so they can stay on one place.

Spawning on the last known position sometimes spawns you in front of the last interior you were in.

/fixveh doesn't work at all, it's not like on 0.3.7 when you can use any /fix command two or three times before you relog, /fixveh doesn't work at all.

Logged in this morning and my 3rd person camera is bugged. It's almost like playing CSGO with your sensitivity turned all the way down. If I alt tab in and out the camera will function at normal speed for a few seconds before returning to the bugged state. Relaunching the game didn't fix, currently validating my game files before trying again.

Might have been my mouse software glitching out according to Nervous, I'll test it again during the next playtest.

Edited by Henning

For multiple people, myself included, scripts suddenly stopped functioning. We could move around and see each other moving, but no commands worked, chat didn't function, etc. Nothing specific seemed to trigger this, and it happened for all of us at the same time.

Occurred for:

Wirbelwind, Miles Morgan, Cody Bonaventura, and several people reporting it in the GTAW discord.

EDIT: Server was restarted/set back to stable version before I could relog, so I'm unsure if that would fix it or if this was server-wide.

Edited by Sabess