[1.1] Bug reports live session 4

Nervous

Crashed at Firehouse three (in Davis), the last location the game offered me was the last scene I was on.

I was on scene for a while, drove to the firehouse, crashed there, and last location according to the script was the scene I was on. About five minutes gap between each other, so I assume the script doesn't check the last crash location often.

My game crashes every 5 minutes at station three, and only at station three. When I'm on scene it doesn't happen.

I was able to do /mask on a character that didn't have a mask whatsoever. It didn't provide any mask visually, but my name was still successfully hidden & changed to mask.

This could be something to do with me owning a mask on a different character I have that I played on before swapping characters, but I doubt it since I tried restarting my game + rejoining the server and I was still able to perform /mask.

11 minutes ago, Exodus said:

Crashed at Firehouse three (in Davis), the last location the game offered me was the last scene I was on.

I was on scene for a while, drove to the firehouse, crashed there, and last location according to the script was the scene I was on. About five minutes gap between each other, so I assume the script doesn't check the last crash location often.

My game crashes every 5 minutes at station three, and only at station three. When I'm on scene it doesn't happen.

The crashes happen at Textile City as well, I can't approach it or my game just dies out.

This time I saw a bit of building flickering and decrease in FPS before my game dying out completely.

- Fixinvi doesnt work.
- Half of the interior objects disappear when someone use /fur.
- Everytime you /reloadprop more objects disappear after every few seconds.
- If you spawn an object 50 percent chance it will disappear while you move it.

Incase this wasn't reported.