[1.1] Bug reports live session 4

Nervous

52 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

The gun being equipped after leaving your vehicle (if you did not equip it) is still there.

Please read my previous question about it.. I cannot reproduce so I need to understand how you got in the vehicle. I fixed all existing teleportations that I could listed on top of my head

16 minutes ago, Nervous said:

Was this your first character ever? You had no client error on your screen, nothing? I can't reproduce on my side, it's always visible. 

Not who you was replying to but I've just tried it myself and got the same, no error, nothing.

unknown.png

Edit: Pushed through the creator and the player model can't be found on any of the sections, I'll keep them in a spoiler to avoid clutter.

Have multiple characters already just to confirm so this isn't my first character, it's not only new players.

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

The character spawns how you set them, they're just not visible in creation. 

unknown.png

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
3 hours ago, Mike said:

After the server crash people do not seem to spawn at their last known position correctly. I was on a scene with my partner and a few victims, I spawned at the property I last left while my partner spawned correctly on scene. A patient from the scene also spawned at his house instead of the scene like the other patient.

Same thing happened to me, crashed and my 'last location' was apparently my house. +1.